US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Do you read stories from the Federalist, The New York Post, the Washington Examiner, the Washington Times, and other conservative publications?

Of course I do.  But I'm careful about how much poison I feed my brain.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

"Wokeness"  is causing insanity in this country. The school board of Randolph Township in Morris County, New Jersey, unanimously voted June 13, 2021 to remove holiday names from their academic calendar. :dodgy:

Let's see the article or the statement.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Of course I do.  But I'm careful about how much poison I feed my brain.

I don't believe your first sentence, but your second sentence is a perfect explanation of why I don't read the propaganda blogs you post on this thread.

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, I'm not your gofer. Look it up yourself, if you know how to use a browser.

I see it.  Now I'm going to try to figure out each voting members political affiliation.  Democrat or Republican, they are wrong.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't believe your first sentence, but your second sentence is a perfect explanation of why I don't read the propaganda blogs you post on this thread.

That's your choice, and I really don't GAF whether you believe me or not.  

• Like 1

Here's one for Golfer:

So Jesus is out at the golf course one day, with Moses as his caddy.

Jesus aims over the water trap, and Moses says, "NO! That's an impossible shot."

Jesus says, "I saw Arnold Palmer make this very shot."

So Jesus strikes the ball with all his might, and the ball lands in the water, as Moses expected.

So Moses goes down, parts the water trap, comes back all muddy and disgusted and says, "See, it cannot be done. If you try that again, you get the ball."

Jesus says, "I saw Arnold Palmer make this shot." Jesus swings again with all his might, and the ball falls into the muddy pond. Embarrassed, Jesus walks on the water trap, reaches down and grabs the ball. "I saw Arnold Palmer make this shot," he says as he lines up the shot again.

This time, the group behind them is getting impatient. "Who the hell does he think he is -- Jesus Christ?"

"No," Moses says, "He thinks he's Arnold Palmer."

Too late Bitch.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Weeks after Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) compared mask mandates to the Holocaust, the controversial Republican is finally apologizing for her outrageous comments.Greene had initially...

• Like 1