US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

This guy is sanitarium material.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

As part of his report on Mike Lindell's weekend "MAGA Frank" rally held in New Richmond, Wisconsin over the weekend, Rolling Stone's Stephen Rodrick said down with the MyPillow CEO who...

• Like 1

Please explain this report that comes from someone who has experienced Communism. Many others have, and many others had similar or more terrifying reports. 

You have five minutes to respond or I will chew to pieces the radiator hoses of everyone of your family members after I have settled them into re-education camp. Because that's how it works in some places on Earth, and people in the US just don't frankly give a damn about how their children and grandchildren will live.

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

North Korean defector and human rights advocate, Yeonmi Park, fears the United States’ future “is as bleak as North Korea” after she attended one of the country’s most prestigious universities.

Yes, it's Fox. Don't bitch. You won't see this on the Communist propaganda stations, but I assure you everyone I know who lived through this kind of Marxist hell is scared to death it will happen here. 

Respond.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

It's about time Trump's political victim was freed from prison.  Biden should pardon her.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

A former government contractor who was given the longest federal prison sentence imposed for leaks to the news media has been released from prison to home confinement, a person...

Biden probably will pardon her since Democrats see nothing wrong with leaking classified information to the press nor to our foreign enemies.  After pardoning her, Biden will then most likely appoint her to a high level position at NASA.:biggrin:

19 hours ago, golfer06 said:

is that why you didn't post the article again?

Most people on here are intelligent enough to find the study on their own. Too bad you are too fucking dumb to find it. They never taught you how to use a browser in Moscow?

16 hours ago, O_U812 said:

See how selfish you are?  It's about protecting the entire population, including blockheads like you & your buddies.  If the virus has nothing to attack, it dies.

I'm 75 years old and concerned that the vaccines might cause health problems for younger people and that makes me selfish? You are a fucking idiot. It almost makes me hope the vaccine damages your heart. At least there is no chance it will damage your brain because you don't have one to damage.:sad: 

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Too late Bitch.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Weeks after Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) compared mask mandates to the Holocaust, the controversial Republican is finally apologizing for her outrageous comments.Greene had initially...

Bitch?  Again O_U812  shows his extreme sexism. That's not very "woke" little snowflake.   

Too late Bitch.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Weeks after Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) compared mask mandates to the Holocaust, the controversial Republican is finally apologizing for her outrageous comments.Greene had initially...

And when will members of the Democrat "Squad" apologize for their outrageous comments?:dodgy:

This guy is sanitarium material.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

As part of his report on Mike Lindell's weekend "MAGA Frank" rally held in New Richmond, Wisconsin over the weekend, Rolling Stone's Stephen Rodrick said down with the MyPillow CEO who...

I see you're projecting again.:tongue: