US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

7 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You know nothing about me, and furthermore, I thought about posting the meme before I posted it, which means I spoke to you through it.  If that's not good enough, then I don't know what I can do for you.

Still not an original thought for you because you have none.

7 hours ago, O_U812 said:

So you bring in all republican political figures to the inner cities and the crime just stops?  You're fucking high.  To even begin to fix it, you start disarming the people with illegal firearms, but the QTrumplicans won't allow any gun control in congress.  Think Saggy, think.

The laws are already there to disarm criminals, Democrat prosecutors won't enforce them. Democrats just want more gun laws so that they can disarm law abiding American citizens.

16 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Let's also talk about all the millions of innocent people killed by Josef Stalin and Chairman Mao during their communist revolutions, comrade Golfer.:dodgy:

and let's not forget the 600,000 killed by dear traitor's negligence from covid19.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

AND DEMOCRATS KNOW ALL ABOUT CORRUPTION. THEY ARE EXPERTS AT PRACTICING IT.

except that it is the qtrumplicans that are thoroughly corrupt & traitorous at this particular time. but of course you know that & your distraction & projection won't change the facts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1