US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Again, no thoughts of your own. Without "experts" to tell you how to live your life you don't have a clue. How sad it is to see what has happened to your generation.

again you refuse to learn anything at all. what a surprise.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just told you how to start solving inner city problems. Sorry you don't like my solution. And how many years have Democrats been doing such a great job of running those cities? :sad:

and again you are totally wrong as always.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

A video emerged on social media on Monday that showed a man on a bicycle fill up a garbage...

Where you find demon 😈 crats you'll find crime they both go hand in hand

omg! a shoplifter! luckily there are no other problems in the world. you asshole!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

In Miami that thug would've been on life support 

is that supposed to impress everyone? it's not. and just in case you weren't aware shoplifting is not a death penalty offense mr law & order.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Still not an original thought for you because you have none.

i've told you over & over & over & over again to stop embarrassing yourself but you continue to refuse to listen. why am i not surprised?

• Upvote 1

The laws are already there to disarm criminals, Democrat prosecutors won't enforce them. Democrats just want more gun laws so that they can disarm law abiding American citizens.

more self embarrassment. you know nothing about the real world at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The truth is that most Americans don't even know what the fucking For The People Act is.  Most Democrats don't even know the name of the Vice President.:dodgy:

as usual your distractions aren't working.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

so i guess that she looks exactly like dear traitor since that is all that you pay attention to.

A 75 year-old man, with a "38" year-old GF is trolling a site filled with 18-20 year-old Russian girls.  What a shocker.

• Like 1