US General Domestic Politics #20 Begins 06/11/21.

9 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Because I paid attention to Putin's presser, then Biden's presser.  It's obvious that Biden drew a line in the sand.  You just hate it because Trump failed so miserably.

I hope it isn't a line like Obama drew 😏

I saw this and thought it was funny

First patient set to receive controversial Biogen Alzheimer's drug

A U.S. hospital on Wednesday will give the first infusion of an expensive new Alzheimer's drug before Medicare has even said what it will pay for — and with some doctors upset by its approval last week. | Reuters

Read More

Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden standing next to a person wearing a suit and tie: Powered by Microsoft News

10 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Because I paid attention to Putin's presser, then Biden's presser.  It's obvious that Biden drew a line in the sand.  You just hate it because Trump failed so miserably.

Words are cheap. Actions are what counts. 

5 hours ago, happyone said:

here is the entire page for clarification😁

Your Daily AM Roundup (msn.com)

You first see the picture, then the comment, then click the blue read more for more information on the topic.

MSN should really do a better job of separating the topics so as to not cause confusion

Manipulative disinformation.  Hitler counted on it to fool the masses.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Strange to see Democrats embracing the war monger Liz Cheney, but I guess they make lots of money off those wars. If Ashli Babbitt had been a BLM member who invaded the White House when Trump was president and had been shot by the Secret Service Democrats would be demanding the officer be arrested and charged with murder.

More Whataboutism.  She wasn't BLM, was she?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean like the line in the sand that Obama drew in Syria?:biggrin::tongue:

Oh nop as that (lair) Trump when drew the line to iran but 
the iran has striked the eye of lion base at Iraq😋😌😌plus as trump drew the line to north korean but north korean had made her sixth nuclear testing in 2017 and SaintTrump had begging to meet with kim jung- une😋☺️

spacer.png

• Like 1