B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

34 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

voilà une petite (Nana)toute propre et toute gentille ça va plaire aux vieux de la villa, il faut la modeler dés le début 

Oui, jeune mais curieuse, elle du même âge que T&E mais moins aguerrie. Devrait faire un mélange intéressant quand ils se rencontrent et elle voit à quel point ils sont ouverts.

Yes, young but curious, she the same age as T & E but less seasoned. Should make an interesting mix when they meet and she sees just how open they are.

• Sad 1

The days go by and look the same, wonderful weather, pool weather, and what do we see? Vivian who stays in one bed to caress each other, Nana who like Rya spends her time reading, Tesla and Elian who use the villa as a hotel, and Bogdan and Nelly who seem to be the hotel managers. A good lady who comes in for cleaning when "normal" people could do it very well. The finality in all this ??

• Upvote 1

Not to mention the nudity around the pool which seems to be banned. Seeing a woman get naked when she takes a shower has never excited me, the reverse would have dismayed me, nor someone who caresses themselves on their bed or spends their time sleeping. In the end, contrary to appearances, we find extremely modest people, who are not comfortable with their bodies when they are naked, and even less if they are in community. The concept of RLC sounded good to me, but not with those kinds of people.

Edited by corpslibre
Add
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

The days go by and look the same, wonderful weather, pool weather, and what do we see? Vivian who stays in one bed to caress each other, Nana who like Rya spends her time reading, Tesla and Elian who use the villa as a hotel, and Bogdan and Nelly who seem to be the hotel managers. A good lady who comes in for cleaning when "normal" people could do it very well. The finality in all this ??

Interesting question, seems to me we don't know much about the cast members, long conversations in English in Monica's apt last night with male guest, what did we learn about Monica from it? Probably not much other than she is funny, witty, willing to learn and charming companion. Gina: has interests in art and nurturing Bruno, what else? Viv: good team player, perhaps more of a quieter person compared to the twins but confident and not shy, who knows if she has pressure-full life IRW and treating this as lazy break when she can see her friend from time to time? Who knew Holly had interests in sewing and gardening till now? Many questions, not many answers ... 😇

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

And the most pathetic is that if these people seem to some like Nana or the ex Rya, maybe Vivian today, to wonder what they are doing here, if it is only for the pay, no atmosphere between these people, no one tries to approach. I think that in their boredom, these people who, like us then, should have taken pleasure in living in an idyllic setting where occupation and sharing are the only watchwords, suffer. The only thing I find palatable to see today is when Vivian feeds the cats.