B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

5 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Harley knows that this is true.  He is and was always annoying but has been raging against RLC although he has no sub and has something to say about what happens. Does that make sense? How many months..oops years has he been doing this? Since 2015

I came back to the forum just recently. I will tell you and who ever reads this. His act has played out for me and in a private message I told him. He told me he was leaving, I took it with a grain of salt because he has done it before.

Thats why he immediately, (seeking attention) after a private conversation said so imfactly that he was "leaving" and  came back 2 days later and repeated it today. Take that for what its worth. Mark has it right. Where is the ignore button? Back 2 your point.

You missed the best part not even that long ago when he proclaimed he was done posting here for the nth time because of blah blah blah reasons and created his own thread just so he could spam it endlessly talking about RLC and the barca girls. He was back here not even two weeks later.

Even Noldus told him he needed some sort of professional help because of his sick obsession. 

And yes, not even a few days ago he proclaimed he was done posting in the threads and to absolutely no one's surprise, he's already back obsessing. He's nothing but a sorry ass punchline on this forum. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Нели свири на цигулка за Мартина във фитнес залата. тя е добра. 👍

The last time Nelly played the same play in the gym,Bogdan came in and had an impressive sex-session!Can we now hope for the same with Martina?😉

• Like 2

4 hours ago, omedo said:

You're criticising Nana and she hasn't even been on RLC for 24 hours....🤦🏻‍♂️

I usually wait until they have been there a week to criticize them. 😏

• Haha 2