B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Even Noldus told him he needed some sort of professional help because of his sick obsession. 

I love it Misc.  “Even Noldus” the almighty timekeeper who is always level headed … always staying above the fray …

@noldus you have a great fan base here who appreciates all that you do every day!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Barni said:

Yes!! Martina is good !!!!!

I meant Nelly's performance, I quite enjoyed it. But yeah, I agree with you, Martina is good. my impression of her is that she is a very warm and kind hearted person 😊   

• Upvote 3

Guest amandafan

That's why I like the Russians, they can almost all play an instrument. And not just the transverse flute. 

4 minutes ago, redfan said:

I am sorry!That in Barcelona, as in the whole of Europe,the temperature measures are in degrees  Celsius!

It shows either F or C, depending on which RLC server you are connected to. They have different routing in from all corners of the world

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Показва или F, или C, в зависимост от това към кой RLC сървър сте свързани. Те имат различна маршрутизация от всички краища на света

Yes,and that's why the Corvette shows on F, he noted that he is from the United States!😉

• Like 1