B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

The sexual/sensual tension between N/M is always high.

They to a point try to hide it but what is the point. Everyone can see it, except (Nan) I can't and won't call here by her RLC given name but she just arrived.

I almost agree with someone who said she should just move in at B4.

She can't, she loves Al and his video game playing self.

They N/M have been friends for a while but when they crossed that barrier, I think they are both surprised at what they have found, previous loyalties aside.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, panther73 said:

After watching Nelly and Martina interact today in a non-sexual way, I'm starting to think their relationship is now more than the all out sex romps that we all thought was their only connection.  Their body language and facial expressions towards each other was very evident. 

The Panther strikes!  I agree with this.   It is easy as a member with a busy life to focus on just the sex scenes;  however, you will learn more by watching these other moments, EVEN if you don't understand the language.   Body language almost never ever lies.

EDIT:  Apologies for the goofy "panther strikes".  Not sure where that came from.  I love  the screen names here and sometimes I  shoot from the hip.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

The sexual/sensual tension between N/M is always high.

They to a point try to hide it but what is the point. Everyone can see it, except (Nan) I can't and won't call here by her RLC given name but she just arrived.

I almost agree with someone who said she should just move in at B4.

She can't, she loves Al and his video game playing self.

They N/M have been friends for a while but when they crossed that barrier, I think they are both surprised at what they have found, previous loyalties aside.

Thank you Charlie.  I thought I saw a post that suggested it was you that Harley drove away ... I could be wrong.  But happy you are still here.

I think you are right about Nelly and Martina ... they crossed a line into uncharted territories.  

I think there is a group of folks here who think this relationship either will materialize to where they would perhaps get married someday ... or a larger group of folks who think this relationship is destined to crash and burn.   We tend to think in extremes.

It is also possible, however, that they just become two great girlfriends with benefits.   My money is on this middle ground  scenario.  Ultimately, we may never know and anything is possible.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Sir we need to check your medication, you just called a woman a slut, then were complementary about her in the next breath. !!

But your assessment of the swimeear situation is 100% accurate .

I tease about sluts cause it rhymed or connects with Sisters... however they are of course, sluts ! (they don't mind they have called each other worse in their torrid sex sessions I'm sure )  I wish I had medications !!!

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

The Panther strikes!  I agree with this.   It is easy as a member with a busy life to focus on just the sex scenes;  however, you will learn more my watching these other moments, EVEN if you don't understand the language.   Body language almost never ever lies.

EDIT:  Apologies for the goofy "panther strikes".  Not sure where that came from.  I love  the screen names here and sometimes I  shoot from the hip.

No need to apologize.  I smiled when I saw it.  I prefer a more easy going style of observation rather than the confrontational style some are known for on here.  I just read and go on.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you Charlie.  I thought I saw a post that suggested it was you that Harley drove away ... I could be wrong.  But happy you are still here.

I think you are right about Nelly and Martina ... they crossed a line into uncharted territories.  

I think there is a group of folks here who think this relationship either will materialize to where they would perhaps get married someday ... or a larger group of folks who think this relationship is destined to crash and burn.   We tend to think in extremes.

It is also possible, however, that they just become two great girlfriends with benefits.   My money is on this middle ground  scenario.  Ultimately, we may never know and anything is possible.

Thank you. Harley has been seeking attention for a long while.

As you may or may not  know, I stepped a way from this forum my choice after my friend

"Cheesy" left us all. He was the best and went through a lot of pain but he kept us entertained here.

Harley knows that this is true.  He is and was always annoying but has been raging against RLC although he has no sub and has something to say about what happens. Does that make sense? How many months..oops years has he been doing this? Since 2015

I came back to the forum just recently. I will tell you and who ever reads this. His act has played out for me and in a private message I told him. He told me he was leaving, I took it with a grain of salt because he has done it before.

Thats why he immediately, (seeking attention) after a private conversation said so imfactly that he was "leaving" and  came back 2 days later and repeated it today. Take that for what its worth. Mark has it right. Where is the ignore button? Back 2 your point.

There's a phrase you are familiar with "You don't F your friends". The reason why is because in the end you are the one who gets F'd.

Someone is gonna get hurt. Not physically. Nelly and Martina are getting their bread buttered on both sides.

That can't be good for their health.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1