B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (June)

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

When did you happen to notice this? I don't watch watch much, I mean there was nothing much to watch but when did you notice they started doing this or whether they really did?

It was when they were in the penthouse first the taller one used to take her what looked like a mens shaving kit bag and a towel. It happened often, I forget their names. One taller big breasts and other small chest big hips they used to wear purple nightwear alot or blue. Use to lay and sleep together but never did anything. Not even massage each other.

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

It was when they were in the penthouse first the taller one used to take her what looked like a mens shaving kit bag and a towel. It happened often, I forget their names. One taller big breasts and other small chest big hips they used to wear purple nightwear alot or blue.

i told u their names earlier assol and amelie

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

send amira home she already made enough money on rlc hotel so now she can focus on finding a rich husband in dubai

Big Amira fan here but this girl simply can’t give anything more at RLC , all her interests are outside since a month or more ..ROc keeps on not listening the viewers ..

Just now, ddhm said:

Big Amira fan here but this girl simply can’t give anything more at RLC , all her interests are outside since a month or more ..ROc keeps on not listening the viewers ..

thats why rlc need to send her in a dubai hotel

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

thats why rlc need to send her in a dubai hotel

She has enough money , RLC doesn’t need to pay her more except her flight back home or she simple needs to pay the flight by herself so as to keep on in another destination …

Just now, ddhm said:

She has enough money , RLC doesn’t need to pay her more except her flight back home or she simple needs to pay the flight by herself so as to keep on in another destination …

sum1 here said she gonna stay in b2 till august, omg such a long time

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

sum1 here said she gonna stay in b2 till august, omg such a long time

That’s what the rumors say .. but also holly asked to stay a couple of weeks longer and she was denied the overstaying …