B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (June)

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

B2 is in a really disappointing period currently 😔 B2 was number 1 last year at this same period with the explosive quartet of Mimi , Fiora , Ulyana and Olivia .. there wasn’t any single day that things won’t occur .. and look how it has become 😔

its so bad right now. Not even tesla and elian could save it the other night. 

Just now, james deen said:

its so bad right now. Not even tesla and elian could save it the other night. 

Amira is the bigger problem in my opinion , the reopening in Barcelona in almost all activities has certainly thrilled her mind and whatever she didn’t do all the times she has been in Barcelona for this stay due to Covid , she will try to catch up during the summer .. at least Monica will make 3-4 bates per week for whoever is still interested but Amira has no more interest and RLC is for exactly as many have said .. the free hotel room 😔

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Amira is the bigger problem in my opinion , the reopening in Barcelona in almost all activities has certainly thrilled her mind and whatever she didn’t do all the times she has been in Barcelona for this stay due to Covid , she will try to catch up during the summer .. at least Monica will make 3-4 bates per week for whoever is still interested but Amira has no more interest and RLC is for exactly as many have said .. the free hotel room 😔

i agree but even when shes there shes doing the bare minimum to keep her spot like today was the perfect example

i agree but even when shes there shes doing the bare minimum to keep her spot like today was the perfect example

Amira is very well experienced with RLC now..we appreciated her that she had a rather impressive current stay in comparison to her previous one ( she really did many things and the most for me was when Carlos licked her pussy ) , but since C&C departure , it has been some really rare bating moments and 1-2 shows with Monica every 15 days ( synchro bates mostly ) … we thank her but it is time that she moves on

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

get used to whatever is happening here coz it will carry on till they go home

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Amira is very well experienced with RLC now..we appreciated her that she had a rather impressive current stay in comparison to her previous one ( she really did many things and the most for me was when Carlos licked her pussy ) , but since C&C departure , it has been some really rare bating moments and 1-2 shows with Monica every 15 days ( synchro bates mostly ) … we thank her but it is time that she moves on

yes its not a coincidence that ever since they and even lorraine and anthony left she lost interest

yes its not a coincidence that ever since they and even lorraine and anthony left she lost interest

A lot of members  suggested that they tried to approach the B5 couples for possible shows and they declined and since then there’s even no connection with B5 , I didn’t believe this in the early talked stages but I start slowly changing my mind for this … 

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

A lot of members  suggested that they tried to approach the B5 couples for possible shows and they declined and since then there’s even no connection with B5 , I didn’t believe this in the early talked stages but I start slowly changing my mind for this … 

they had them for dinner very early on when they arrived but never again after that.