B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (June)

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

we ??? 

oops I got the same misunderstanding ... You were relating to the Mia Lia twins and the Toxic Twins ... please include me in the 'we'  

5 minutes ago, james deen said:

Lol everyone looked shocked including elian while she was laughing while telling the story

awesome !!! and to to catch Eli off guard is even more funny... 

il y a 2 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Speak for yourself...these girls are just what RLC needed.

Chacun son avis, mec. Mais je doute qu'elles reviennent! Pourquoi parler d'elles, alors que tout cela est maintenant du "passé"! Beaucoup de gens abonnés ne veulent plus qu'elles soient là, pour ne rien faire, et ennuyer tous les abonnés... Histoire ancienne, la page est tournée!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, winnlove said:

YES WEE!!

are you on the Mia Lia Team ... I got confused as to who was targeted ... as is usual everyone has their faves ... Lia and Mia got tiring in ways not worth discussing ...  I am team Toxic Twins for the boldness and madness and sex ...  shook up the boredom settling in RLC... 

il y a 1 minute, Mark Thompson a dit :

are you on the Mia Lia Team ... I got confused as to who was targeted ... as is usual everyone has their faves ... Lia and Mia got tiring in ways not worth discussing ...  I am team Toxic Twins for the boldness and madness and sex ...  shook up the boredom settling in RLC... 

I agree 100% with you! Lia et Mia = 0 !!! Now you know my "team"...

• Upvote 1

Once again, in my eyes Nana was at the top, attentive gaze and always discreet and smiling, after spending the afternoon with Tesla and Eliane, which could have been understandably exhausted, lending without restraint to the games by not hesitating at any time to remove his jersey if necessary. A real pleasure to attend a moment of sharing between the tenants of the different apartments (with the exception of Amira who could have stayed with the small group and Vivian who seems to get lost in her isolation). Maybe Pam, part of the tight-knit little group tonight, will convince Vivian to break the mirror that seems to isolate her from the other members.

41 minutes ago, james deen said:

these are the times i miss anthony and carlos who would fool around with the girls.

Carlos was at the wrong time there ( also Claire ) , with T&E , it could be really crazy times in B5 😁😆