B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (June)

Just now, timber said:

Amira years are kind of like dog years. She's 'only' spent a year total on RLC, but to viewers it has felt like 7 years...

Sorry Amira...I wondered where you were going with that at 1st...😏

• Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, wooders78 a dit :

amira stayed the night with him on sat

I wonder if RLC asked if she would bring the guy to the apartment, maybe they did but the guy refused to come or they simply don't bother just like when they brought in that do-nothing girl Riya.

I don't blame Amira for wanting to look for a regular dick to bonk, she has been here for months & sometimes vibrators can't solve every problem 😏 but this again only solves Amira's craving for dick & not the viewership of this apartment.

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I wonder if RLC asked if she would bring the guy to the apartment, maybe they did but the guy refused to come or they simply don't bother just like when they brought in that do-nothing girl Riya.

I don't blame Amira for wanting to look for a regular dick to bonk, she has been here for months & sometimes vibrators can't solve every problem 😏 but this again only solves Amira's craving for dick & not the viewership of this apartment.

I have seen and read so many people dump on Riya. She was her for a heartbeat. She tried to engage with B5 and made a couple trips to B4. She is not the worst we've seen though.

I can't remember their names the 2 blonds who had the penthouse at B4, before moving downstairs to where N/B are now. They stayed to themselves, you only saw them naked in the shower and when they wanted to bate they used their toys in the bathroom off the living room. They were in B4 for a long while, staying out all day and used it like a bed n breakfast.

I hope Riya returns and can be a little more open. You forget,  Amira was just like Riya her first stay. After arguing with the girl who started out her friend Serafirma.

If you haven't noticed she always keeps her bags packed, she has done that  all the time.

She will leave soon enough, her and Monica will both go.

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I have seen and read so many people dump on Riya. She was her for a heartbeat. She tried to engage with B5 and made a couple trips to B4. She is not the worst we've seen though.

I can't remember their names the 2 blonds who had the penthouse at B4, before moving downstairs to where N/B are now. They stayed to themselves, you only saw them naked in the shower and when they wanted to bate they used their toys in the bathroom off the living room. They were in B4 for a long while, staying out all day and used it like a bed n breakfast.

I hope Riya returns and can be a little more open. You forget,  Amira was just like Riya her first stay. After arguing with the girl who started out her friend Serafirma.

If you haven't noticed she always keeps her bags packed, she has done that  all the time.

assol and amelie

• Like 1

3 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

riya was great,not every girl want to bate but rlc should send amira home and keep riya

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, charliefoxx69 a dit :

When did you happen to notice this? I don't watch watch much, I mean there was nothing much to watch but when did you notice they started doing this or whether they really did?