B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (June)

B2 ready to get even more boring and predictable with one more move from Monica within the apartment and if the two ( or one ) new girl(s) aren’t in GOV mood , most of summer happenings in B2 will be a disaster .. let’s hope that I am totally wrong and the new tenants will perhaps challenge the veterans Monica and Amira .. 😯😐

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

B2 ready to get even more boring and predictable with one more move from Monica within the apartment and if the two ( or one ) new girl(s) aren’t in GOV mood , most of summer happenings in B2 will be a disaster .. let’s hope that I am totally wrong and the new tenants will perhaps challenge the veterans Monica and Amira .. 😯😐

they should have moved them to a B&B and got 3 or 4 newbies

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they should have moved them to a B&B and got 3 or 4 newbies

Amira is so obvious that has no interest anymore except living a free life in Barcelona , absolutely ridiculous and can only be compared with the two girls in Prague . Monica at least provided the first couple of months when she entered RLC with this current stay but at the moment and with her move in the master bedroom , even whatever BF she might wanted to bring for bonuses , won’t work except if Amira keeps on overnighting regularly ( in general this is a really bad scenario currently in B2) .. I wonder how the other girl or girls will escape this B2 atmosphere and actually try to have a more normal inside the apartment life like the 4 great ones of last  year 😕😔😒😞

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Amira is so obvious that has no interest anymore except living a free life in Barcelona , absolutely ridiculous and can only be compared with the two girls in Prague . Monica at least provided the first couple of months when she entered RLC with this current stay but at the moment and with her move in the master bedroom , even whatever BF she might wanted to bring for bonuses , won’t work except if Amira keeps on overnighting regularly ( in general this is a really bad scenario currently in B2) .. I wonder how the other girl or girls will escape this B2 atmosphere and actually try to have a more normal inside the apartment life like the 4 great ones of last  year 😕😔😒😞

u didnt say that when u said once the restrictions were lifted they could enjoy thir holiday LMAO

Just now, wooders78 said:

u didnt say that when u said once the restrictions were lifted they could enjoy thir holiday LMAO

I was sure that by end of May , everyone who joined in 2020 ( except of Bogdan /Nelly and Radislava ) would be replaced .. The ones who didn’t enjoy Barcelona then as tenants of this current stay , they seem to do it now since they aren’t replaced .. I think Holly and Megan wouldn’t have been any different .Anyway , it is what it is , imagine if we see Tesla and Elian leaving soon .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I was sure that by end of May , everyone who joined in 2020 ( except of Bogdan /Nelly and Radislava ) would be replaced .. The ones who didn’t enjoy Barcelona then as tenants of this current stay , they seem to do it now since they aren’t replaced .. I think Holly and Megan wouldn’t have been any different .Anyway , it is what it is , imagine if we see Tesla and Elian leaving soon .. 

at least we got to see them, now its sleep and get ready to go out

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The biggest issue is that Monica and Amira will twist the new residents, if they are new at all, as soon as they move in. It would have been better to finally have a real reboot in this apartment.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Alladino said:

The biggest issue is that Monica and Amira will twist the new residents, if they are new at all, as soon as they move in. It would have been better to finally have a real reboot in this apartment.

I agree totally