B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (June)

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

why? are they bad ?

Actually, Anna is OK. Sort of normal, nothing crazy. Lola maybe is the one who invented the GOV-shows. Imagine all the wierdest elements from Monica, Amira, Milena and Sofie combined in one thing. That's Lola! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ed2 said:

Actually, Anna is OK. Sort of normal, nothing crazy. Lola maybe is the one who invented the GOV-shows. Imagine all the wierdest elements from Monica, Amira, Milena and Sofie combined in one thing. That's Lola! 

so I won't be watching her. she looks a bit older too. 

Just now, ed2 said:

Remember the first girl and girl night with magic water between Rebecca and Megan, it was Lola too 🙂

Just now, ed2 said:

thats an improvement on recent weeks

Noldus might provide his extended info .. and also moos with great organized archive 😉 already provided some facts 😎 And sorry ed2 for not mentioning you for mentioning a quick resume ☺️

57 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Anna and Lola.

Well, you don't have to worry about Amira & Monica teaching them bad habits. These two were pretty much the inventors of bullshit tease shows with guys, hiding on the roof, and going out all the time at B2.

Anna has always seemed really nice to me, but she's been on RLC a 1000 times and was still hiding to bate last time I checked. Lola actually had sex with a guy on her last day of her endless last stay, but that was the only exception to bad tease shows. Hopefully they've both decided on changing their approach to RLC, because otherwise this is just awful casting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Anna i like! She can be fun when she gets a bit high but Lola doesn't do a thing for me.