B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #65 (June)

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

rlc should give her an apt with her bf

T&E should be RLC priority in my opinion at the moment and perhaps try to have Vivian closer to Pam , in B2 perhaps .. Vivian is great and mysterious 😁

37 minutes ago, misterme said:

Will Viv be taller than Gina?

Vivian and Tesla are the shortest currently , I think Vivian might be even shorter than Megan .. Gina can’t be compared with anyone currently being the tallest .. 

Just now, ddhm said:

Vivian and Tesla are the shortest currently , I think Vivian might be even shorter than Megan .. Gina can’t be compared with anyone currently being the tallest .. 

u guys should ask noldus

4 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Damn...man Damn.

She was close too.

Hopefully its a quick charge 🙂

I have noticed Radi’s toy at times to be charged fast as she has faced the same problem , but it is a different one .. I think Ariana has the same like Vivian and with Vivian’s bates being lengthy , I don’t think that with less than 30 minutes charging would be possible not to have the same problem again .. the think is that her feeling will be lost most probably , she was in a great mood performing earlier with the high heels, the music .. pff .. let’s see 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have noticed Radi’s toy at times to be charged fast as she has faced the same problem , but it is a different one .. I think Ariana has the same like Vivian and with Vivian’s bates being lengthy , I don’t think that with less than 30 minutes charging would be possible not to have the same problem again .. the think is that her feeling will be lost most probably , she was in a great mood performing earlier with the high heels, the music .. pff .. let’s see 

Personally I think these sex toy's should be banned from RLC...after phones...😒

Just use your fingers girls!...😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Personally I think these sex toy's should be banned from RLC...after phones...😒

Just use your fingers girls!...😏

They are the new generation , they haven’t “studied “ as it seems the true and original pleasure ( … or bad boyfriends of course not knowing what to do 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They are the new generation , they haven’t “studied “ as it seems the true and original pleasure ( … or bad boyfriends of course not knowing what to do 😂🤣😂🤣

I have :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1