B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #65 (June)

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

So your the "Dog ate my homework kid" right ? You are not responsible for you and what you do right, someone else is to blame. Your post made all the sense in the 🌎, you're right. N/B are to blame for whatever T/E do or don't. So, your response is to attack me.

Cool tiger. You're the man.!!!

I said I was talking about 2 separate things. Read again. 

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Wow, another fucking asshole on here. I was talking about 2 separate things, dumbass.🙄

Eli and Tes are not full on anymore thanks to Nelly and Bogdan. The last bate Eli did was on May 27th....wtf.

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I said I was talking about 2 separate things. Read again. 

Your response Happy's post was to thank N/B. Your point about E was matter of fact.

Okay. I will not be sophomoric and say things intended to hurt someone I do not know instead of further indulgence to make your point clear.

I will consider the source.

We have too many members who are clairvoyant and who have not fallen into the trap, Bogdan does not deceive anyone because we all know that it is he who is responsible for global warming, terrorist attacks and even the covid19 crisis  😁:angel:

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

We have too many members who are clairvoyant and who have not fallen into the trap, Bogdan does not deceive anyone because we all know that it is he who is responsible for global warming, terrorist attacks and even the covid19 crisis  😁:angel:

Thanks @Moos54. I needed that. At least someone else is willing to keep things in perspective. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I made the same observations yesterday, my buddy Mark created a special thread for this. But she was in B4 and this is the B4 thread or so I thought.

Martina is a bright, fun-loving girl who like everyone has moments of reflection as your earth day approaches. She wants to further her education and live a good life. Some of us, have watched her for a long time. She has a smile that would slay a dragon and style all her own.

She has been chameleon like as of late since her more frequent time spent at B4 with Megan, Holly and all.

She tried to include Al in the mix but it wasn't something he enjoyed.

She needs to make herself happy and be a little more selfish in that regard. It will help her in the long run. Save her a lot of tears. Today is her birthday 🎂.

Happy Birthday Martina!

By the way  what you and Chuck206 reported on is based on facts of "what is actually going on"  this is good info and should be in the thread ,,, now note the speculators will have a field day with this  (a separation in the works ???  by Yelt )  a fair speculation right?  but will it be an avalanche of what has already been covered to death .  the sub forum I set up is more of a protest to that avalanche that happens ... unlikely it will be used because some will fear not being seen or heard ...  I appreciate your respect of the idea but we can still scroll away..   I too am concerned when any of these participants are in distress but more concerned when they are undressed ...and that is what I want to hear about here ..... lol

• Like 1

OT  a very nice get together with Bogdan & Nelly at Martina's and Alberto's  with the men enjoying a good conversation ... so a more comfortable social scene  where the language can be more relaxed and manageable versus crazy part atmosphere ... looks cool and friendly which is more likely where this relationship is going ... and so far just the other school friend (Twiggy? cause she is so skinny like the super model Twiggy  from the 70's)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

but will it be an avalanche of what has already been covered to death .  the sub forum I set up is more of a protest to that avalanche that happens

So you weren't really serious when you created these new threads?  It was a protest?

I understand your frustration Mark, you know that.   But honestly ... if we could measure the amount of Martina/Nelly "speculation" posts (i.e. "separation in the works") VS the sum total of all posts that have nothing to do with RLC at all ... (i.e. global warming, Trump, smoking is bad for you, people are not taking covid seriously, and most importantly, just people bitching at each other like little kids honestly) ... do you really think the N/M speculations are that big of an issue here?  Hell my friend Yelt is responsible for most of them LOL ... we could fix the problem easily!  Just kidding Yelt.

Anyway ... that's  my 2 cents on that.  Life is like a box of chocolates.

37 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So you weren't really serious when you created these new threads?  It was a protest?

I understand your frustration Mark, you know that.   But honestly ... if we could measure the amount of Martina/Nelly "speculation" posts (i.e. "separation in the works") VS the sum total of all posts that have nothing to do with RLC at all ... (i.e. global warming, Trump, smoking is bad for you, people are not taking covid seriously, and most importantly, just people bitching at each other like little kids honestly) ... do you really think the N/M speculations are that big of an issue here?  Hell my friend Yelt is responsible for most of them LOL ... we could fix the problem easily!  Just kidding Yelt.

Anyway ... that's  my 2 cents on that.  Life is like a box of chocolates.

lucky enough my internet went down and killed my original rant  because my original was mean .... but you do not understand my frustration and that doesn't matter ...  but let me just say after the endless, repetitive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! speculations on the demise, the insults, the so outrageously wrong comments  you all pound out regularly here  (and you stand tall beside Yelt !!) here we have the battered and beaten couples ...all adults, playing ever so nice in the sandbox of Life ...  sure relationships fail, falter and struggle (this too covered to death) but trust me these Kids Got This .....let them teach you, show you, of other peoples  Real Life and  not your impressions and speculations .....   

a side note all these other off topic comments you mention do not come close to the intensity and scrutiny these 4 get ...  and understanding some of these CC members have known each other here for Years and have developed friendships and concerns and interest in each other, so if they go off on Covid or football I can appreciate that even get some other parts of the world views on things ,,,, not speculation nonsense    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

is that the lovely Miss Gina visiting ...perfect for the Russian Spanish mix language skills and perhaps translate more between Alberto and maybe Marta 

oops wrong thread