B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #66 (June)

57 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She is uncovering little by little. 🙂

She is, in the tub with Vivian and Pam earlier and not afraid to walk around in her room naked a little. 🙂  She has a lovely arse on her. 🙂 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I like the short bates. I get bored after 10 minutes. 😏

Ariana’s bates have a really great time frame 😉 enough lengthy to satisfy definitely her and also the viewer of not getting tired watching 😎 ( especially with her when her orgasm is the masterpiece of her action 😉

• Like 1

I’ll say this for Nana, she might appear as a bit of a plain Jane but she has a superb pair of boobies with an excellent back end but also a happy and infectious laugh; as near to a normal person as you’re likely to see in these apartments. She is the classic slow burner and look forward to seeing her progress. Yes I like her a lot 👌

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

I’ll say this for Nana, she might appear as a bit of a plain Jane but she has a superb pair of boobies with an excellent back end but also a happy and infectious laugh; as near to a normal person as you’re likely to see in these apartments. She is the classic slow burner and look forward to seeing her progress. Yes I like her a lot 👌

You are very right with Nana , a complete natural so far , very well accepted by everyone , she’s social with the others , she keeps a gentle distance when she either feels tired or not in the mood , the most important , a GOV that acts normal despite her first time on cameras and only in such little time . 

It is a pity that we have so great additions ( Vivian , Nana, Tesla and Elian , Pam is great as she’s now in the next level by living a normal life without camera hesitations ) , Radi is always there for the top cam clicks , Ariana with some glances of giving the viewers something different every now and then ( whatever she did with Radislava  plus showing off her oral skills a couple of days ago with the plastic toy ) , we have unfortunately in all of these happenings the rather worsening than improving situation in B2 with Amira and Monica and the couple in B4 .. And it doesn’t even look that any of them is moving any time soon 👿😡🤬

Vivian and Tesla seem to have slow down their incredible fast pace rhythm of happenings in B4 the last 2-3 days , let’s see if it is a calm period before a great weekend storm 😉😆🥳