US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

5 hours ago, happyone said:

At least I can offer an opinion.  You on the other hand can only post mostly articles from left leaning organizations,.  If someone disagrees with you, you hurl childish insults, none of which affect me as I know where it came from.

I really don't give a shit either way Happy.  If you want to make a point, but can't back it up, then to me, it's as useless as a busted pencil.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's your opinion about the list of crimes committed by Hillary. But again, you are wrong. How is destroying evidence not obstruction of justice?

So everybody covered for HRC?  Not one of the several committees could find anything and no charges were filed.  That's it....nothing more to say.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

So everybody covered for HRC?  Not one of the several committees could find anything and no charges were filed.  That's it....nothing more to say.

How could charges be filed when the DOJ was under the control of Obama appointees.

51 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Of course, the majority of voters in Milwaukee are ignorant Democrats.

So they all went to hear Ron Johnson spew bullshit and booed him?  I don't blame them one bit.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What the liberal progressive writer for the L.A. Times meant to say is that the far left extremists in the Democratic Party have put the the Democratic Party in a corner.

Really?  That isn't what I read.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wouldn't want to take your seat. Be sure to wear a Biden shirt in the middle of the crowd?:biggrin:

So he can be pummeled by the MAGAt crowd?  So you admit they are violent?  You can't wear what you'd like?  That's Fascism - Something you seem to love and embrace.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Actually, that is a totally insane statement, since the Democrats of the slavery era are all dead, how could they possibly be the present day Republicans?:huh:

Read the article or get lost.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Apparently Rachel is just as dishonest as her husband. There was no extortion. That was a lie pushed by her husband and the Democrats in Congress.

They. Have. Recordings.  Listen to them.  Damn dude.

• Like 1