US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

And now the following posts show who really does the name calling, thus showing which 2 are really demonstrating stupidity and ignorance

And golfer and O_U812  continually accuse me of projection. :tongue:

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:

more qtrumplican "freedom" as the thought police will be deciding how much nothing we are allowed to do.

Hell, that's what the liberal progressive "thought police" at Twitter, Facebook, public schools, and universities are doing right now. Nancy Pelosi has also become a thought policewoman ( oops! I mean police"it")  by not allowing certain gender related words to be used on the floor of the House.

Notice how the only type violence the news media and Democrats are concerned about is gun violence? If someone kills me with a gun, a knife, a ball bat, or a car I'm dead, so why only concern about gun violence?  Maybe it's because they know if we talk about all kinds of violence then we need to talk about the root causes of the violence and the people who commit the violence. Politically it's better for Democrats to blame violence on guns than on violent people, or to examine the reasons for people behaving violently.:sad:

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic