US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Come on big mouth, produce the actual legislation that allows Republicans to arbitrarily overturn the results of elections. You can't, because it doesn't exist. Just another lie spread by you and the Democrats :dodgy:

i'm not responsible for your unwillingness to read. look it up. everyone with half of a working brain cell knows what is going on. but that doesn't include you since your head is completely empty.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And where do Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney, and Ben Sasse(the ass) place in that poll. :biggrin:

who cares. it was a poll of qtrumplican reality deniers & traitors. in other words your heroes.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So now you, O_U812, and the news media have two candidates they need to lie about and smear instead of one.:tongue:

the lies would be if we said that they were any good at all. they're not.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

look it up & read it or shut the fuck up. you don't want to know anything. you just want to complain forever. when you find the truth then you can comment. until then you have no credibility at all.

Can't look them up, because they don't exist. Just more lies from you and O_U812. about the legislation. 

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i'm not responsible for your unwillingness to read. look it up. everyone with half of a working brain cell knows what is going on. but that doesn't include you since your head is completely empty.

You can't produce the legislation because it doesn't exist, you lying piece if shit.

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Can't look them up, because they don't exist. Just more lies from you and O_U812. about the legislation. 

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You can't produce the legislation because it doesn't exist, you lying piece if shit.

you're a stupid sack of shit. look it up & prove that i'm wrong about you. you're an idiot.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you're a stupid sack of shit. look it up & prove that i'm wrong about you. you're an idiot.

There's nothing to look up because the legislation making it possible for Republicans to overturn elections does not exist. How can I look up something that does not exist?

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You haven't researched it either. You are just repeating Democrat misinformation. If the legislation is there show it to us. 

These GQP states are going to hire their own (shhhh) Electors.  What could go wrong??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sorry, Gofer (::)), but Ridgey boy is correct on this. Most black people want their vote to count, too, and all of them can prove they are legitimate US citizens of voting age. It is not possible to get a job, get welfare, get a bank account, or get you kid enrolled in a youth sports without showing some sort of identification. Most "racial minority" US citizens have accomplished this, and have absolutely NO reason to support this kind of bullshit legislation.

The poll was not done by your imaginary Q (can you say 4chan?) joke.

You know the GQP are out to suppress the vote.  Coat it with sugar & honey all you want, it won't change the rancid taste in the middle.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

There's nothing to look up because the legislation making it possible for Republicans to overturn elections does not exist. How can I look up something that does not exist?

The electors assigned by the Qtrumplican state senates are going to overturn any election result they don't like.  They'll refuse to certify.  You know that though.  Playing dumb will get you nowhere.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

look it up & read it or shut the fuck up. you don't want to know anything. you just want to complain forever. when you find the truth then you can comment. until then you have no credibility at all.

He knows, but is afraid to admit it, so he'll call us names instead.

• Like 1