US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

47 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That in fact is what Republicans are doing right now by using the filibuster to keep Democrats from totally corrupting our election process with the misnamed "For The People Act".

qtrumplicans are destroying the country right in front of you & you encourage it. you sick fuck.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

ridge, nick, & spying's version of freedom. it's sick.

tenor11.gif

tenor - 2021-06-23T122636.076.gif

tenor - 2021-06-23T123110.399.gif

No, that is your and the Democrats' version of freedom. Democrat governors displayed that during the covid-19 pandemic with their authoritarian dictatorial behavior with their unconstitutional shutdowns.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are boring. I think you need another English class, comrade Golfer.  You need to expand your English vocabulary in order to be an effective propagandist for Putin.

i think that you should find something exciting to do like eating dear traitor's shit. what's that you say? you already do that 24/7? oh! nevermind.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, that's what we'll have to look forward to if Rep.Omar, Rep.Tlaib, and Keith Ellison ever gain control of our government.:dodgy:

deny, deflect, ignore, blame everyone else. it's all that you have & it's a massive failure just like you & your traitor leader.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i think that you should find something exciting to do like eating dear traitor's shit. what's that you say? you already do that 24/7? oh! nevermind.

And again you display your perverted anal fixation. Appears your parents severely warped your mind when they potty trained you.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But I didn't see this cartoonist complaining about the filibuster when Democrats used it to block Trump's legislation. Typical left wing hypocrite and phony.

because dear traitor's shit sucked. but i guess you missed that. silly me. course you did.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you are one of the fools who actually believes man can change the climate. If the U.S. emitted zero CO2 into the atmosphere tomorrow climate change scientists admit that the change to the earth's temperature would be insignificant.

i keep thinking that you couldn't possibly get any more stupid & you keep fooling me. 

• Upvote 1