US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

32 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But the liberals on the court always rule in favor of their liberal ideology regardless of the law and the Constitution and the mainstream news media never complains about their biased rulings.

Cite some cases, please.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You know its a lie when Democrats call a bill "For The People Act". A truer name would be "The Democrats In Power Forever Act".:dodgy:

You know why?  Because GQP policies SUCK.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

They weren't "infamous". They were heroes for protecting their lives and home from a mob. The truly "infamous" person is the political hack prosecuting attorney Kim Gardner who brought criminal charges against them.

A mob?  You mean a group of BLACK peaceful protestors walking past their home and who offered no threat.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Really?  That isn't what I read.

That's because he didn't write what he really meant to say. You talk of projection all the time, but when it is right in front of your eyes you can't even see it. The writer is afraid of what is happening in the Democratic Party, so in defense he projects the Democrat's problem onto the Republicans.

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

How could charges be filed when the DOJ was under the control of Obama appointees.

The new DOJ could just as well have charged her, and would've in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's because he didn't write what he really meant to say. You talk of projection all the time, but when it is right in front of your eyes you can't even see it. The writer is afraid of what is happening in the Democratic Party, so in defense he projects the Democrat's problem onto the Republicans.

"That's because he didn't write what he really meant to say."  is really what you just said?  Un-fucking-believable.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

A mob?  You mean a group of BLACK peaceful protestors walking past their home and who offered no threat.  

I mean the BLM (Black & White)  protesters who broke down a private gate to get access to the private road in front of the couple's house, and then threatened to kill the couple and take their home.  I get my local tv news out of St.Louis, so I know a bit more about what really happened than you do, little brainwashed snowflake.

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wonder if the FBI will investigate undercover members of the FBI who took part in the Capitol riot and encouraged other people to break the law?   

A patriot for Ukraine.😏

That's your opinion about the list of crimes committed by Hillary. But again, you are wrong. How is destroying evidence not obstruction of justice?

for part of the day things were almost normal. but now you're back with your usual fantasies. oh goody.

• Upvote 1