US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

31 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Where's Saggy Ballz to start telling us how wrong we are with absolutely no proof of anything?  That blowhard.

he's getting ready for dear traitor's getting ready for prison rallies tour. front row seats for every show.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

he's getting ready for dear traitor's getting ready for prison rallies tour. front row seats for every show.

No, I won't be attending any Trump rallies. I'll be at home living my life like a normal American citizen while you and O_U812 will be out with ANTIFA and BLM  looting and burning American cities.😏

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, I won't be attending any Trump rallies. I'll be at home living my life like a normal American citizen while you and O_U812 will be out with ANTIFA and BLM  looting and burning American cities.😏

tenor - 2021-06-21T124435.948.gif

tenor - 2021-06-21T124546.978.gif

tenor - 2021-06-21T124424.831.gif

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.YAHOO.COM

Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who routinely rails against the mainstream media, is reportedly a secret and frequent source for reporters in the very organizations he attacks, according to the...

Just more lies and propaganda by the NYT's reporter. Carlson is exposing the dishonesty and hypocrisy of the mainstream media, so they attack him with the same type of lies that they report as news everyday.