US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

47 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Must be daytime in Moscow. The Russian agent is online posting cartoons again.:biggrin:

you'll be able to see what the time in moscow is by sticking your head out of dear traitor's asspartment for a second.

• Upvote 1

I've never on my life seen so many spoiled little crybabies.  Trump lost, but because HE said it was a cheat, people follow like he's God.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer said that the Cyber Ninjas' work was so poor that it would only ever convince conspiracy theorists.

• Like 1

Yeah.  Right here in the USA too.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

For much of the last decade, right-wing authoritarian leaders have been on the ascent, including in the United States with the election of former President Donald Trump.However, right-wing...

• Like 1

As he rots in a Colombian prison.  🤣

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The self-styled "archbishop" of a church that sells industrial beach as a "miracle cure" claims he provided Donald Trump with the fraudulent coronavirus cure in the White House.Mark Grenon...

• Like 1

Rand Paul is not a medical doctor.  Period.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Last week, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) posted a Twitter thread asserting that people who have survived a covid-19 infection were unlikely to be reinfected and have better immunity against...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

yo idiot. it's in most of the bills that state qtrumplicans are pushing. but if you would ever learn to read instead of listening to your hero & his lying enablers you would know that.

Show us the parts of the actual legislation that allows Republicans to change the results of fair elections.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Show us the parts of the actual legislation that allows Republicans to change the results of fair elections.

look it up moron. your refusal to research anything is catching up to you.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I didn't. Told you I'm not going. Still think you should wear a Biden shirt and go to one of the rallies.

you're a liar. but i don't blame you. i wouldn't be caught dead having anything to do with your hero's rallies. but you'll be there kissing his fat orange ass for sure.

• Upvote 1