US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

6 hours ago, happyone said:

But hoping to put a little fear into people so they get the damn vaccine.

Let's ask the unvaccinated people who have now caught the Delta variant....oh, they can't talk with a ventilator down their throat.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, happyone said:

The wall is unfinished because Biden halted the remaining work on a contract to finish it as planned.

Biden halts border wall building after Trump's final surge - ABC News (go.com)

That's because he wasn't going to pin the bill on the American taxpayer.  Like a wall would stop anybody anyway.  Your douchiness knows no bounds.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

There's nothing to look up because the legislation making it possible for Republicans to overturn elections does not exist. How can I look up something that does not exist?

your lies aren't working. you simply continue to show your ignorance.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Prove it, liar.

More bull shit and propaganda from you. So why do 80% of American voters support voter photo ID requirement?

If no one cares why did YOU post the article?:tongue:

That's an opinion about the law, not a copy of the actual law.  The Secretary of State being removed from the election board is Republican.  As for restrictive voting rules, the voting laws of Joe Biden's home state of Delaware are much more restrictive than the voting laws of Georgia.

So why are 84% of non White Americans in favor of a voter photo ID requirement?

And who did this study, the DNC, CNN, or Rachel Madcow?

your level of ignorance is ridiculous. but i guess that when you sleep through life you can dream up whatever you want. but you'll still be wrong about everything & as long as you read nothing you will continue to be a dope & learn nothing.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If the law hasn't been released to the public how did the people who wrote the article you posted know what was in the law?

The only way a loser like you could remove me from MY COUNTRY is if I'm in a coffin.

Because the contents of the " For The People Act" have been misrepresented to the public by the Democrats and the news media. Unfortunately, the Republican leadership has done a poor job of informing Americans about what the bill really does.

you are a moron.

• Upvote 1