US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why don't they just write the report right now and save the money since we already know what the Democrat Select Committee is going to conclude, just like we knew what the two sham impeachment committees were going to do before they even started their investigations.

you are an ignorant dope.

• Upvote 1

Chucky Boy needs to act tough because he knows AOC  is going after his Senate seat in the 2022 primary election. Needs to put on a good show for the far left wing wack jobs of the Democratic Party.

you are by far the stupidest person on these pages.

• Upvote 1

It is the authoritarian governors of the Democratic Party that used the covid-19 crisis to dominate the lives of American citizens, not Republican governors. The governor of your state is a perfect example of a dictatorial authoritarian governor.

you are completely detached from reality.

• Upvote 1

99% of the time it is the Democrats' fault. That's why I don't trust and don't support them.😏

Does it matter what they find? Even if they find obvious evidence of fraud the establishment will ignore it.:dodgy:

Since when are California, New York, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Michigan considered part of the South?

Nope, not until I force you into a straight jacket and a padded cell.:tongue:

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Democrats consider the filibuster such a terrible thing that they only used it 314 times when Trump was president.:biggrin:

there is absolutely no reason to even read your posts as they are composed of the opposite of truth or reality.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

That's right.

That's wrong.

That's wrong.

i see that the meaner but just as stupid & detached from reality version of ridge is back.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, happyone said:

But hoping to put a little fear into people so they get the damn vaccine.

are you afraid of the dna changes that will turn you into a democrat, the injection of covid, or the secret microchip that will be implanted?

• Upvote 1

That's right.

That's right.

That's right.

That's wrong.

That's right.

That's right.

Rr - 6 correct replys...winner 🙂

O_U812 - 3 incorrect replys...loser ☹

there is no point in paying any attention to you so forgive me if i just save some time & call you a moron.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, happyone said:

Mr. Williams is a smart, respected Republican that more Republicans should listen to.

in this case he is. it's a shame that more qtrumplicans don't listen. but i guess he'll be exiled & the death threats will be coming since he has faced reality.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

there is no point in paying any attention to you so forgive me if i just save some time & call you a moron.

Ahhh....it rears it's ugly head....there's a shit for brains propagandist who masquerades as golpher06.

37 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Ahhh....it rears it's ugly head....there's a shit for brains propagandist who masquerades as golpher06.

nothing to contribute from the brainless magadroid as always. why am i not surprised?

• Upvote 1