US General Domestic Politics #21 Begins 06/18/21.

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, that is your and the Democrats' version of freedom. Democrat governors displayed that during the covid-19 pandemic with their authoritarian dictatorial behavior with their unconstitutional shutdowns.

as usual you continue to ignore reality & believe exactly the opposite of the truth. too bad that you didn't live in nazi germany in the 30's & 40's. you would have been sooooooooooooooooooooo happy. but you still have time to move to florida before it disappears.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And again you display your perverted anal fixation. Appears your parents severely warped your mind when they potty trained you.

because i described your main activity? then stop doing it & come back to reality.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

as usual you continue to ignore reality & believe exactly the opposite of the truth. too bad that you didn't live in nazi germany in the 30's & 40's. you would have been sooooooooooooooooooooo happy. but you still have time to move to florida before it disappears.

Democrat governors have given us a taste of 30's and 40's Germany. I don't like it.:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But with as dumb as you are it doesn't take much to fool you.:tongue:

it simply takes someone with absolutely no sense at all. someone who registers so low on the intelligence scale as to make a rock look smart. someone like you.

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

because i described your main activity? then stop doing it & come back to reality.

I rejected the Democrat version of reality many years ago and I have no desire to ever return to their perverted concept of reality. 

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Democrat governors have given us a taste of 30's and 40's Germany. I don't like it.:dodgy:

you just can't stop getting further & further away from reality. there is no hope for you at all.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

I rejected the Democrat version of reality many years ago and I have no desire to ever return to their perverted concept of reality. 

you rejected reality so that you could join a cult where your main activity is to eat the shit of a lying traitor. you made the wrong choice. i would say that you've reached the lowest point possible but as i've learned you will continue to sink even lower. 

• Upvote 1