B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (June)

Amira jmaybe manages to pass Belle before she leaves
Nelly & Bogdan catch up with Megan in a month.

B1-B2-B3-B4-B5 TENANTS

Total
Name Days
Gina 695
Irma 583
Monica 521
Megan 492
Nelly (&Bogdan) 462
Loraine 443
Belle 380
Amira 377
Lia (& Mia) 376
Mia (& Lia) 376
Holly 376
Sofie 362
Nora 354
Kim 312
Milena 310
Ginger 309
Blair 303
Amalia 302

Just now, tommy845 said:

Until @Noldustells us what their dispute was about, I can only speculate two things:

Once they moved in the same bedroom together Amira or Monica felt like their privacy was taken from them,

and the second reason was the guy that Monica invited and Amira interrupted them and seemed quite angry he as in their room

or monica doesnt go out to the bar with every night like T&E do

il y a 3 minutes, wooders78 a dit :

i still dont know what they fell out over, they have been so close since day 1 and now this

i dont think they spoke at all yesterday during the gathering at b4 but i didnt think it was a big deal until now

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tommy845 said:

Until @Noldustells us what their dispute was about, I can only speculate two things:

Once they moved in the same bedroom together Amira or Monica felt like their privacy was taken from them,

and the second reason was the guy that Monica invited and Amira interrupted them and seemed quite angry that he was in their room

They shared a room in the beginning and I do not think that is the reason. They have talked about sharing rooms again before. But that with the guy might be a cause, but I do not know

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, tommy845 said:

and the second reason was the guy that Monica invited and Amira interrupted them and seemed quite angry that he was in their room

Monica has been in conflict several times during her stays in RLC...Sofie, Milina that I can think of...now Amira.  I noticed that she moved towards Anna and Lola Thursday or friday. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes sending things home, cling film is out

dont panic guys, amira is not ready to leave, at 5000euros/month to be on vacation shes not going to leave like that, like wooders said shes just sending stuff home like shes used to do

• Sad 1

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

dont panic guys, amira is not ready to leave, at 5000euros/month to be on vacation shes not going to leave like that, like wooders said shes just sending stuff home like shes used to do

not this time, shes packed clothes she just bought, she must be here till thursday like noldus said

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Monica has been in conflict several times during her stays in RLC...Sofie, Milina that I can think of...now Amira.  I noticed that she moved towards Anna and Lola Thursday or friday. 

cos amira is always out