B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (June)

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Let me guess, it's another one of those bullshit pseudo lesbian show events you like to much? 🤣

One can only hope that RLC will finally come to its senses and close B2. What's the point of inviting the always same girls again and again, even though they've already been boring and lifeless every time there visited the places in the past.

No "lesbians" in sight actually.  You really don't get it do you?  Also...it's been said already, they are playing charades. You know...a game where people try to guess what you are thinking by acting out words.  No lesbians...sorry.

Just now, maxfactor said:

No "lesbians" insight actually.  You really don't get it do you?  Also...it's been said already, they are playing charades. You know...a game where people try to guess what you are thinking by acting out words.  No lesbians...sorry.

None of these girls are lesbians, but there will certainly be a pseudo lesbian show, if it is not already in progress.

Doesn't matter, as long as you like this shit, have fun ... 😂

I for one hope that RLC replaces all these show girls with residents who are really ready to live in these apartments.

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No "lesbians" insight actually.  You really don't get it do you?  Also...it's been said already, they are playing charades. You know...a game where people try to guess what you are thinking by acting out words.  No lesbians...sorry.

he put the wrong cut and paste up

• Like 1

Gina shut the lights off,which makes her look better,if possible.:biggrin: I have found that finding the right words for gina has been elusive ,,,until now,,,,, 

R9b6a4773fabe027f13faeaf1d1e534e1?rik=vMuMR%2fq4DS%2f4aQ&pid=ImgRaw yeah,that's more appropriate...::) Thank you and have a great night.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Gina shut the lights off,which makes her look better,if possible.:biggrin: I have found that finding the right words for gina has been elusive ,,,until now,,,,, 

R9b6a4773fabe027f13faeaf1d1e534e1?rik=vMuMR%2fq4DS%2f4aQ&pid=ImgRaw yeah,that's more appropriate...::) Thank you and have a great night.

Hahaha...exactly.