why is leora so mad & crying - anyone know??

why is leora so mad & crying - anyone know??

This all just happening as I write and this is first time I seen her so angry and loud... she even slapped him. I do not understand their language. Does anyone have an idea?? in English please  It looks like he was leaving and trying to leave but she is mad for him doing so(my guess). And she is so passionately angry and emotional(she is crying  a lot) and now he is yelling also. Please tell me in English. Overall you can tell there has been a strain on these 2 and the dog did not help. They are in the hall way so I can't see them but you can definitely hear them! I would appreciate any accurate input. Thanks

well he calmed her down enough and left....

Michaels,

This happens periodically with this couple. Once a month or so they get into a shouting match and he leaves, calles her so they can yell at each other over the phone, then returns and they yell some more and eventually they make up and fuck.

This a couple that is not good for each other. She introduced the dog so she can have someone who can give her unconditional love. Paul, while appearing to be intelligent, doesn't care enough to get on the internet and learn how to please his woman. And she is dumb enough to not tell him. Christ she is in the medical field and still cannot tell him how to please her so she fakes her orgasms.

I vote for them breaking and up getting off RLC.

So I guess that means the Internet has all of the answers.

I vote NO.

I talk to my partner, ask questions, what feels good, what hurts, what don't you like and then I use a little bit of common sense to know what will please her.

Yeah, I know. Common sense. Unheard of today.  :-X

a un perro callejero no se le corta el rabo ni se le encintan las orejas para que defina un standar , yo diria que es un pinscher , no creo yo que metan en un piso de 50mts/2 un doberman o un rotweiler