B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

18 minutes ago, james deen said:

just speculation but i think elian is seeing a guy (maybe its finn) that doesnt want to be seen on camera

I think you are totally correct james; don’t know who finn is but I can remember when Bogdan’s Russian chum came the other day to b4 for the first time that we know of, he said something to Elian as he passed through the kitchen and her response was as if she knew him well so it wouldn’t surprise me if he was doing the business 

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I think you are totally correct james; don’t know who finn is but I can remember when Bogdan’s Russian chum came the other day to b4 for the first time that we know of, he said something to Elian as he passed through the kitchen and her response was as if she knew him well so it wouldn’t surprise me if he was doing the business 

“ Finn “ we christened the guy who was the first visitor of both Tesla and Elian shortly after their arrival , he came back home with them and slept between them naked . The following morning , he had some fun with both girls at the  pool before it was revealed that it was Elian’s date of the previous day or days , she gave him also a BJ in the common bathroom and no sex because she was having her period . 

The guy you are referring to , I think he can always be around and wouldn’t mind also doing  things on camera , I personally doubt that he is the guy that Elian might be seeing .. time will tell of course as it happened  with Tesla last week 😉

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Now wait a minute, are you saying that there are actually guys who want to fuck, but not on camera?  Impossible. :dodgy:

il y a 20 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

finn is the irish guy that elian gave a bj too weeks ago. It probably isnt the russian guy because hes fine with the cameras 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

“ Finn “ we christened the guy who was the first visitor of both Tesla and Elian shortly after their arrival , he came back home with them and slept between them naked . The following morning , he had some fun with both girls at the  pool before it was revealed that it was Elian’s date of the previous day or days , she gave him also a BJ in the common bathroom and no sex because she was having her period . 

The guy you are referring to , I think he can always be around and wouldn’t mind also doing  things on camera , I personally doubt that he is the guy that Elian might be seeing .. time will tell of course as it happened  with Tesla last week 😉

Oh yeah I remember him and the bj in the shower, didn’t realise he’d been “christened” though, just presumed he was a one nighter as he’d only been in Barca for a day or so. Still who knows what these devious two are up to. Looking back on earlier events with Tesla I wonder if she is into the cam girl scene now or if he is a Tinder punter on her radar🤔 quite impressed with her though as it sounded to me like she speaks fluent french. Apologies to our french colleagues if this isn’t the case.

il y a 16 minutes, ddhm a dit :

i think he never looked comfortable but thats just my opinion. Its all speculation but i think shes definitely seeing someone