B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

2 hours ago, timber said:

She does seem to have a bright and happy personality. I enjoy all 4 of the new girls in B4. And they seem to get along well. I just wish there was more of an eveningΒ social life there so we could see them interact and have fun in the apartment.

I give T&E a lot of leniency on the going out since they do actually bring fun home on occasion, but I wish the ratio was more tilted towards home. It would be nice to see at least one actual party in the apartment, but it seems like the new girls are going to have to organize anything like that all on their own at this point. And I don't know if that's going to happen. Especially if they're worried about pissing off their elderly roommates.

Elderly roommates … πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Like 1

5 hours ago, timber said:

She does seem to have a bright and happy personality. I enjoy all 4 of the new girls in B4. And they seem to get along well. I just wish there was more of an eveningΒ social life there so we could see them interact and have fun in the apartment.

I give T&E a lot of leniency on the going out since they do actually bring fun home on occasion, but I wish the ratio was more tilted towards home. It would be nice to see at least one actual party in the apartment, but it seems like the new girls are going to have to organize anything like that all on their own at this point. And I don't know if that's going to happen. Especially if they're worried about pissing off their elderly roommates.

its the neighbors that dont want the parties any more, B4 messed that up forever for that stupid 1 year party for Gina

21 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its the neighbors that dont want the parties any more, B4 messed that up forever for that stupid 1 year party for Gina

I will go with an opinion that was posted recently from someone else .. before Bruno becomes regular tenant, I think it was through him that all necessary actions were happening so we can see partiesΒ Β in the villa .. now , he isn’t there anymore and all the girls who live there are new ones and in my opinion they don’t take the initiative to organize something . The β€œ elder residents πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ β€œ are not in this kindΒ Β of entertainment and there you have it why no parties anymore . Have BogdanΒ Β and Nelly away and keep T&E and I am 1000% sure that they will move most of their outside daily fun inside the villa , I have no doubts .. they tried as we all saw in the beginning but Bogdan calmed them down ( will always think that double face Nelly also played a big role in that … )Β 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Just throwing a thought out there. How many house holds are allowed visit these days? are there still restrictions with how many people can meet up? If there are still restrictions it may play a part in there being noΒ parties recently. I do think the loud DJ musicΒ at the last two parties were the main reason for the cops calling.Β 

The fitness room does make for a good party room to move into later on in the evening after a pool party. I don't see how the neighbours can complain if the music volume is at a reasonable level outside. πŸ™‚Β 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Just throwing a thought out there. How many house holds are allowed visit these days? are there still restrictions with how many people can meet up? If there are still restrictions it may play a part in there being noΒ parties recently. I do think the loud DJ musicΒ at the last two parties were the main reason for the cops calling.Β 

The fitness room does make for a good party room to move into later on in the evening after a pool party. I don't see how the neighbours can complain if the music volume is at a reasonable level outside. πŸ™‚Β 

I don't think they understand this phrase HC...😏

• Like 1

6 hours ago, timber said:

We have a fantastic cast in the villa now, maybe one of the best ones we have ever had, with great fun-loving personalities who all get along pretty well. If there is anyone who would have enjoyed social gatherings, pool parties and more fun at the villa, it should have been this crew. Yet, with the ratio we are experiencing now, that fantastic cast just means going out every single night, and maybe bringing someone home once a month. I guess even that ratio is in fact alot better than most tenants, but in no way is it mindblowingly impressive either.Β It kind of makes you loose faith, doesn't it? Atleast my hope (and patience) is fading away.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We have a fantastic cast in the villa now, maybe one of the best ones we have ever had, with great fun-loving personalities who all get along pretty well. If there is anyone who would have enjoyed social gatherings, pool parties and more fun at the villa, it should have been this crew. Yet, with the ratio we are experiencing now, that fantastic cast just means going out every single night, and maybe bringing someone home once a month. I guess even that ratio is in fact alot better than most tenants, but in no way is it mindblowingly impressive either.Β It kind of makes you loose faith, doesn't it? Atleast my hope (and patience) is fading away.

Nicely said except the last two lines of the sentence that I put the blame completely at Nelly and Bogdan ( basically Nelly as Bogdan will do as she commands ) …

2 hours ago, james deen said:

2nd time this week bogdan has stayed overnight elsewhere

Not for nothing. This is not surprising. If Nelly can leave for a weekend and hang with Martina or whoever she maybe with then why can't Bog (don't call me Andre) do the same? You may have missed my post the other night when she got dressed up and went out with T&E, he stayed up all night waiting for her return, when she finally came to be he wanted sex and she refused his embrace. I think she was drunk, I hope he is getting some outside tail, but rumor has it that they maintain another flat in Barcelona too.

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think almost everyone likes Nana ☺️ Great and excellent addition 😎

Nan is like the utility player on a softball team. She is talented and can play any position. She has a plug and play personality.

Everyone else wants to hang with her, yesterday's make-up session is a perfect example.

Then T&E stole her from Vivian for the rest of the evening.

She independent and strong, and not afraid or intimidated by what she does not know.

Because she is so young, she has a steep learning curve but she's coming along at a pretty good clip. We are going to see a lot more from her in the days and weeks to come and I for one look forward to seeing it.

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nicely said except the last two lines of the sentence that I put the blame completely at Nelly and Bogdan ( basically Nelly as Bogdan will do as she commands ) …

Nelly and Bogdan might be a significant part of the issue, but I don't think that is all of it. It depends on what signals they are sending, wich I don't know. To me it seems that people who like to party don't really have any initiative for doing it in the RLC apartments.