B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

4 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Elian has no (zero) interest in the massage action happening on the bed, on her phone.  that's just rude. Wow..first she leaves her girl T for several hours comes back has dinner with the crew and gets in the tub...but now she could care less.

Yeah, she looks tired. they should have taken their massage show to another room and let her sleep. 

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Yeah, she looks tired. they should have taken their massage show to another room and let her sleep. 

Someone or something  seems to be troubling her mind 

28 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

she is lying naked on the bed and Vivian & Tesla are massaging her ( B2B )

do you get to see her fully naked ? I'm guessing yes or that would just be weird ...  earlier I was surprised not a mention of her nudity in the tub ???     THANKS  blue 

Nan is having fun.

She doesn't know what to expect, but rolls with the flow it fun to watch.

She doesn't say no either, she is willing to participate in things like a girl, girl massage like just now. I think that's cool.

We can expect more from her soon, her not so under cover bate today was a good sign. 

• Upvote 1

il y a 48 minutes, charliefoxx69 a dit :

Elian has no (zero) interest in the massage action happening on the bed, on her phone.  that's just rude. Wow..first she leaves her girl T for several hours comes back has dinner with the crew and gets in the tub...but now she could care less.

ive noticed this the last couple of days when shes been watching something on the laptop in the living room and she gets distracted on the phone and forgets about the laptop and it seems to be getting worse

il y a 3 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

sorry to bother but I don't see Eli in bed with Tes.??? too blurry... otherwise is she still in Villa ?  thanks 

its hard to see her because shes under the covers but shes there in bed

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, james deen said:

its hard to see her because shes under the covers but shes there in bed

thanks JD... she is certainly Flat  little thing ..lol

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, bluewinner a dit :

why do you have to be a piece of shit? Holly has been gone for a long time now but you still use any opportunity to insult her. fucking loser. 

I will forgive you for your insults to me, but oh my god still pining for her after all this time, you have it bad squire🙄