B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Naughty Elian clearly with her mind to “ outside activities “ as she’s constantly checking her mobile .. still , first common jacuzzi gathering for all 4 girls , one more proof that everyday they improve their relations and they get closer and friendlier ☺️😇 , very nice atmosphere 

Elian was using the phone's camera from what I saw. 🙂

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

Nana has a nice rear end 🤓  that could be her best feature 😃

I've said she as a lovely backside from the first shower, she's gorgeous all over and when she wears those flesh coloured knickers and her arse cheeks are so grabbable (if there is such a word). 🙂 Nana is getting there openning up a little by day. I think she's still a little nervous with the group nudity still hense the laughing a lot, but she's a little smasher alright. 🙂 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

I will forgive you for your insults to me, but oh my god still pining for her after all this time, you have it bad squire🙄

I can't care less if you forgive me or not, you got what you deserved. if you insist on acting like a jerk you be treated like one, so you can't really complain.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I've said she as a lovely backside from the first shower, she's gorgeous all over and when she wears those flesh coloured knickers and her arse cheeks are so grabbable (if there is such a word). 🙂 Nana is getting there openning up a little by day. I think she's still a little nervous with the group nudity still hense the laughing a lot, but she's a little smasher alright. 🙂 

yeah, she has a nice body and a very good character 😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

do you get to see her fully naked ? I'm guessing yes or that would just be weird ...  earlier I was surprised not a mention of her nudity in the tub ???     THANKS  blue 

Sorry Mark I just noticed your comment, yes she was fully nude in the bath and during the massage show. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2021 at 10:41 AM, JenniferMom said:

Here's a question for veterans:  Has there ever been watersports on cam?  There was a time when even the thought disgusted me ... but now I kinda maybe sort of want to possibly take a peek at it?  Kind of like how it is hard to avoid looking at a car crash.

Jen read the next PM I sent you. Important.

29 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

anyone else think this guy might be being trained to replace N and B and works for RLC,saw him with Boggy on a mantainance call the other day at B1 and Boggy was showing him what to do 

Not to replace but to help. He came just now, as everyone was leaving, they left Nelly behind who got naked and laid out by the terrace, he sat by the pool had a cigarette and left out the back gate wasn't there but 5 minutes.

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

anyone else think this guy might be being trained to replace N and B and works for RLC,saw him with Boggy on a mantainance call the other day at B1 and Boggy was showing him what to do 

I think he is just a friend of Bogdan and Nelly , no surprise that he is in the circle of people that he was hooked up with Fiora last year . Of course , it might be that he also has an RLC role , but no one can confirm .. as long as we see N&B out and him in an invisible backstage RLC role or even as a single guy in the villa ultimately , i personally have no problem .. I hope we urgently have N&B replaced , it is simply too much , let them go back at the offline  or without cameras RLC apartment like before they rejoined with this stay .