B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

2 hours ago, redole1999 said:

FFS Vivian don't let me down and wear holly's manky fucking bunny outfit, didn't want reminding of that skank!

why do you have to be a piece of shit? Holly has been gone for a long time now but you still use any opportunity to insult her. fucking loser. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, james deen said:

finn is the irish guy that elian gave a bj too weeks ago. It probably isnt the russian guy because hes fine with the cameras 

the Irish guy was on holiday with his friend for two weeks. He must be back in Ireland by now. 

il y a 1 minute, maxfactor a dit :

It already has her mind has left the project.

she hasnt done anything for a while and even in the bath her mind was elsewhere. Lets hope it doesnt get worse but i still like her very much and rather her stay

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

she hasnt done anything for a while and even in the bath her mind was elsewhere. Lets hope it doesnt get worse but i still like her very much and rather her stay

as long as there is a B directing from outside...it's done.

13 minutes ago, james deen said:

good for her that shes met someone but iets hope it doesnt become too much of a distraction

So far , it has been fine during her stay , I think she can have control for things , it needs of course a “ bang “ in the head to lose concentration .. I hope she doesn’t forget she’s on holidays and usually , if love stories begin , don’t end happy .. but it is all pure speculation or course as we have no idea what’s happening actually 😎

• Like 1

Elian has no (zero) interest in the massage action happening on the bed, on her phone.  that's just rude. Wow..first she leaves her girl T for several hours comes back has dinner with the crew and gets in the tub...but now she could care less.