Leora & Malia - Home Activities #10

Nicholas

Considering that one of the two was caressing a breast of the other, while all she received in return was a hand on her lower leg above her foot half the time, and the current choice of type of massage being given, there will likely be nothing of any more significant interest occurring there again today other than what has become the usual enticing displays for accumulation of more popular cam times.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, MountainSwede said:

Never really watch this apt.  Does either one of them every go down on the other, or is it all just rubbing and organisms?

I think you mean orgasms!

Simple answer is no, nothing like that has happened.

So far anyway.

Just now, MountainSwede said:

Never really watch this apt.  Does either one of them every go down on the other, or is it all just rubbing and organisms?

It is usually not much more than what has been occurring there today and as Slip mentioned, no is the answer.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Sorry spell check failed on that one!  OK thanks!

You're welcome.

Personally, I'm getting to a point of starting to believe that they've about reached their limit on what experiences they may have been willing to explore with one another and I'm nearing a point of starting to burn out in thinking that it may have been possible that it may have been otherwise. Of course that has to do with one of the two more than the other and that one has been the one making the suggestions most of the times.

• Like 3