Leora & Malia - Home Activities #10

Nicholas

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently you must be quite naive to not be aware that anyone who is not a premium member of this site does not have any option of being able to view who tags what posts with what emoji's. Furthermore, what get's mentioned in regards to your posts are no concern of mine so I could care less. Perhaps you should give more thought to what you decide to mention in the various threads of this site before you mention some of the comments you do and maybe, just maybe there would not be as much of the negative responses to some or your comments that you get. Lastly, I don't believe you should concern yourself with what I decide to post anywhere on this site, but should be more concerned more about what you decide to post on this site instead. 

Fine .. you are right .. you should pay attention on what you are writing a bit better since your posts are full of controversy because  you protect so obvious people who are regulars here and I totally get it as it is also your rightful thing to do  .. I asked some questions with my last post , couldn’t wait for a simple yes or no if Masterchef is according to your post earlier a troll or not .. yes he is because of this .. no he isn’t because of that .. all the rest , you are right .. it is as always my problem and I have no worries to admit .. but for a very crazy and unexplained reason , I get so much praise for my opinions  ( definitely heat as well ) in other topics of this forum by dozens and more of members but especially from Masterchef I keep on being stalked everywhere and get confused or laughable emojis .. i guess my popularity here is fake 😂🤣😂🤣 according to the posts I make and my contribution ( I admit I have said many BS that proved completely wrong but I have the balls and my pride to admit my faults , mistake and stupidity and apologize publicly to anyone ) … but what do I search for confirmation here ? That’s why so many hundreds of members have stop posting here ( because of my wrong and stupid posts I am preventing others to have their opinions heard … ) 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Fine .. you are right .. 

I have no control over who posts any responses to anyone else's posts on this site including any of your posts or who tags any posts with any particular emoji's. I don't always respond to your posts, and only occasionally have for some particular reason that must have been related to some comment or comments that you made. 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Whoever working at RLC chose that apartment with that fucking balcony to rent, needs a good kick in the balls. 💩

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

I would suggest a running kick.

....In steel toe cap boots.

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

....In steel toe cap boots.

Audibly it is not good, but then that’s only for those interested in what is being said, visually it is not so bad in daylight hours, but is not helped when Leora places the pipe directly in front of where her legs are or with the dull balcony light at night.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Audibly it is not good, but then that’s only for those interested in what is being said, visually it is not so bad in daylight hours, but is not helped when Leora places the pipe directly in front of where her legs are or with the dull balcony light at night.

The ENTIRE thing is the worst place yet they keep going out there for hours. Shit view, and everything connected with the bastard thing is bollocks. Still, why should a simple subscriber like me matter?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Was on the phone with Paul 

Really? I couldn't tell at all who it was on that one.