Leora & Malia - Home Activities #10

Nicholas

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Ahh...but if I'm right just 50% of the time, I hit it on that mark with that post.

That you need to defend your love and support of them by constant insults to many posts written in your opposition is unfortunate. 

You need to get out of the bedroom of the small apartment you live in, get some sunshine, socialize, start dating (whether girls or guys), and experience your own life

Friends one and all I think Howard is fancying nick but could be wrong xxx

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

🥸🤔

It really doesn't matter to me who it may be or is my friend. It's just someone choosing to be spiteful because of not liking what others may be discussing.

• Like 1

il y a 10 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

Je remarque qu’il y a un troll qui visite le fil de discussion en marquant de nombreux messages avec des emo confus. Continuez sur petit troll, les emo confus ne signifient certainement rien pour moi car je m’en fiche.

Moi aussi il ya un qui me mais régulièrement des embrouillés et maintenant un deuxième vous pouvez continuer sa me dérange pas du tout si sa vous fait plaisir pourquoi se gêner

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Howard said:

Ahh...but if I'm right just 50% of the time, I hit it on that mark with that post.

That you need to defend your love and support of them by constant insults to many posts written in your opposition is unfortunate. 

You need to get out of the bedroom of the small apartment you live in, get some sunshine, socialize, start dating (whether girls or guys), and experience your own life

I do believe you were the one who insinuated that you knew what they were thinking when in reality, neither you, nor I, nor anyone else actually ever knows what they may be thinking other than themselves. I stated that sometimes I would like to know, not that I do or did.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I notice that there is a troll visiting the thread tagging many of the posts with confused emo's. Continue on little troll, the confused emo's most certainly do not mean anything to me as I could care less.

I don’t see you mention the same from the Dear Sir Masterchef that gives the confused emo’s to anyone that has a different opinion than him .. or  is your mention selective for only one person because Masterchef gives you always positive emojis ? Just a question if you are willing to answer of course 

• Sad 1

One day of amazing chats here at the forum , full of theories , opinions and comments at the most viewable , interesting and amazing RLC apartment 😇

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t see you mention the same from the Dear Sir Masterchef that gives the confused emo’s to anyone that has a different opinion than him .. or  is your mention selective for only one person because Masterchef gives you always positive emojis ? Just a question if you are willing to answer of course 

That's right. I didn't mention anyone in particular did I. I mentioned troll didn't I. You seem to be concerned about matters of little relevance more often than you perhaps should. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

That's right. I didn't mention anyone in particular did I. I mentioned troll didn't I. You seem to be concerned about matters of little relevance more often than you perhaps should. 

So , i speak with names .. is Masterchef a troll for you or is he a great forum contributor ? And when someone attacks me with emojis because he is  hiding behind dresses and mini skirts because he hasn’t got the balls to speak his mind or write an opinion and the only thing he says is “ rat , stupid , idiot “ amongst others , this is for you a matter of little relevance as it seems .. so , if it is as you say , why you seem to mention your annoyance with your earlier post ? So , please , let’s stop the games here and either we speak like men wearing trousers or hide behind scary - and as good friend Jimbo4 says “ - little men “  talks .. most members can see the names of the emojis members , can’t understand to be honest why don’t you mention the person you consider a troll … 

By the way , you seem to know exactly what’s going on in my mind when you say “ You seem to be concerned about matters of little relevance more often than you perhaps should “ and in one of your earlier posts you were saying to Howard that no one knows what there’s on the mind of the girls , assuming that you speak general for people  I guess .. but with me you seem to know what’s going in my mind .. perhaps it is also of little relevance to refer to it more , so I stop here with this nonsense chat .. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

So , i speak with names .. is Masterchef a troll for you or is he a great forum contributor ? And when someone attacks me with emojis because he is his hiding behind dresses and mini skirts because he hasn’t got the balls to speak his mind or write an opinion and the only thing he says is “ rat , stupid , idiot “ amongst others , this is for you a matter of little relevance as it seems .. so , if it is as you say , why you seem to mention your annoyance with your earlier post ? So , please , let’s stop the games here and either we speak like men wearing trousers or hide behind scary and as good friend Jimbo4 says “ little men “ talks .. most members can see the names of the emojis , can’t understand to be honest why don’t you mention the person you consider a troll … 

Apparently you must be quite naive to not be aware that anyone who is not a premium member of this site does not have any option of being able to view who tags what posts with what emoji's. Furthermore, what get's mentioned in regards to your posts are no concern of mine so I could care less. Perhaps you should give more thought to what you decide to mention in the various threads of this site before you mention some of the comments you do and maybe, just maybe there would not be as much of the negative responses to some or your comments that you get. Lastly, I don't believe you should concern yourself with what I decide to post anywhere on this site, but should be more concerned more about what you decide to post on this site instead. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1