Leora & Malia - Home Activities #10

Nicholas

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Allowing myself another watch, last night was better than i originally thought, and i did think that was a much better night than recently anyway. It wasn't just the speed both were going, for once it was what the audio picks up on cam 8 and 10 - You can hear, dare i say it, the squelching from Malia's hand on Leora before they turn over to finish the job themselves. Sounds like a slapping noise, that's from the friction the lube and speed is making! No wonder Leora then finished off in seconds. And yes, it didn't happen, but at the start Leora was quite close to Malia's boob, who knows, maybe the thought went through her mind....

That all is a good sign. That now needs to be cultivated!

If some of the occasion had been noticed from 11, from what very little that could be seen, it was apparent that Malia did start lightly patting Leora's kitty some from underneath like both have been known to do to one another at times. That was more than likely what you may have heard Slip. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

If some of the occasion had been noticed from 11, from what very little that could be seen, it was apparent that Malia did start lightly patting Leora's kitty like both have been known to do to one another at times. That was more than likely what you may have heard Slip. 

No i heard what i heard. My ears are my own funnily enough.

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No i heard what i heard. My ears are my own funnily enough.

I didn't say you didn't hear what you heard. But the noise that you mentioned sounded like that of a slapping noise, was more than likely from the patting that occurred of which although very little could be observed of what was being done to Leora, more of what little could be noticed was noticed more from 11 than 9 and it was clear from 11 that there was a little light patting occurring at one point. 

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora rentré au téléphone dans les toilettes sur le lit maintenant

Paul.