Leora & Malia - Home Activities #10

Nicholas

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

beautiful girls leora and malia in bed 

Talking 

good night 😍

rlc should give malia her own apt in prague or russia so we can watch her do her own stuff, invite her bf etc...

7 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

rlc should give malia her own apt in prague or russia so we can watch her do her own stuff, invite her bf etc...

It could not happen in their homeland since the apartments there were shutdown because of the government. Besides, it has seemed that they enjoy being roommates a majority of the time.

• Like 1

Well I just tuned in and the two sex workers hasn't started their show yet, but be patient because I know everyone's here to see them do what they do best, is open their legs and possibly do there lesbian show for you, so hopefully that will start soon, and don't be mad at me for saying the obvious, because you know I'm telling the truth

• Confused 3

il y a 1 minute, esanders9863 a dit :

Well I just tuned in and the two sex workers hasn't started their show yet, but be patient because I know everyone's here to see them do what they do best, is open their legs and possibly do there lesbian show for you, so hopefully that was start soon, and don't be mad at me for saying the obvious, because you know I'm telling the truth

Actually I'm very interested in the Russian language and am currently studying the effects of humans subjected to constant monitoring of home activities at the university of fappingham. This is work and the data is gold dust.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

Actually I'm very interested in the Russian language and am currently studying the effects of humans subjected to constant monitoring of home activities at the university of fappingham. This is work and the data is gold dust.

Lol. That was pretty good marco. 😂

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Have you been boning up on it?

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora will get a call soon and excuse herself to go into the toilet.

There won't actually be a call, she will just be going to give her ears a rest from Malia for 10 minutes.....😆