Leora & Malia - Home Activities #10

Nicholas

50 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

They seem very jolly today, Even Malia is very chatty and smiling a lot.

That's good to know that they are. Perhaps it could be even nicer for them if their jolliness led them to experiencing some affectionate sensual gestures towards one another that led to some foreplay from one to the other or to one another as well.  

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, Nicholas a dit :

That's good to know that they are. Perhaps it could be even nicer if their jolliness led them to experiencing some affectionate sensual gestures towards one another that led to some foreplay from one to the other or to one another as well.  

Hopefully, I missed last night (which was quite good according to the posts).

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

It was Marco, one of the best from the last month or so in my opinion. In fact tomorrow, June 24, is the first anniversary of their first Happy Ending massage, where both were shattered and soaking wet at the end and had to change all the sheets. This part of the forum gave a real ovation that night! Their hair is tied back/up, doesn't mean anything of course, but could do.

16 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

That's just it, after what occurred there last night, chances of anything similar occurring there again this soon is quite slim, although not completely out of the realm of possibility since it has occurred once previously.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Relaxing back massage 👩‍❤️‍👩

1* Malia in leora 

2* Leora in Malia 

nice night 😍

ON!

il y a 2 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

That's just it, after what occurred there last night, chances of anything similar occuring there this soon afterwards is quite slim, although not completely out of the realm of possibility since it has occurred once previously.

Leora usually gets off at least once a day(bless her!), providing she didn't get any when she went out for a bit earlier then there's always hope.

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

When leora back to study with Paul in online class 

I think they are learning separately now. She has been quiet about it herself recently.