Newbie questions

Guest Muidar

Guest Muidar

I haven't caught all streams with people on cam yet but seems to me that the only two existing spoken languages are spanish and russian? Were there other languages spoken in the past? Can we look forward to seeing now ones in the future?

What's the motivion behind the people who go on cam? Are they on a paid contract? Is it some social experience or do they have a great need to expose their personal lives (like compulsive behavior)?

Do they have any sort of contact with their viewers at all? I read through a few threads and seems like they don't even know about the existence of this forum...or did I get that wrong?

Lastly, are there more websites like this? Or does everyone just stick around realifecam.com?

I haven't caught all streams with people on cam yet but seems to me that the only two existing spoken languages are spanish and russian? Were there other languages spoken in the past? Can we look forward to seeing now ones in the future?

What's the motivion behind the people who go on cam? Are they on a paid contract? Is it some social experience or do they have a great need to expose their personal lives (like compulsive behavior)?

Do they have any sort of contact with their viewers at all? I read through a few threads and seems like they don't even know about the existence of this forum...or did I get that wrong?

Lastly, are there more websites like this? Or does everyone just stick around realifecam.com?

C'est un sondage pour quelle journal ?  ;D ;D ;D

Guest Squirrel

Squirrel will help you with this.

1) Spanish (in different dialects) has been observed, because three of the apartments are in Spain. The others are in Siberia; so they most likely speak Russian.

2) No doubt Ukrainian, Russian, and Spanish have been spoken at N&K's apartment.

3) Never heard Mongolian at Alina's; Wouldn't recognize it if I did.

4) The contract provides rent, and allows you to keep pets.

5) It is a social experiment. However, I would not have a problem if the girls suddenly felt a huge need to expose themselves on a more frequent basis.

6) Theoretically RLC is blocked in their countries, but they can possibly get through to CC. Supposedly they are active with CC. If there is a web site like this one with Nora and Leora and Maya on it; you betcha we would all know about it.

Believe nothing anyone tells you on this forum without validating it yourself. It's just safer that way.  ;)

• 1 month later...

several of those that have been here a while have been able to determine by sounds and views out the occasional window views that they actually are in the same building.  usually only a couple of apts.

Check out the time zones.  The +2 zones are in Spain.  The +4 and +8 zones are in Russia.  That's why those are the two languages you've heard.  How do I know it's Spain and Russia?  Past investigations.  Check the threads.  You'll have to ask RLC about new apartments in other areas.

Really no way of knowing their motivation because they don't talk to anyone here.  My guess is it's financial.  I suspect they get a rent/utility free apartment.

The tenants have zero contact with their viewers, but it is a certainty that at least some of the tenants do know or have known of CC.

There are no other websites quite like RLC.  (I've looked)

• 1 year later...

In the left hand corner of the pics and post I notice a time posted. What time zone is that and is it in the  U.S.  Can anybody tell if this site voyeur tube .org  is a good site to  see some of these videos?                                       

In the left hand corner of the pics and post I notice a time posted. What time zone is that and is it in the  U.S.  Can anybody tell if this site voyeur tube .org  is a good site to  see some of these videos?                                     

The Apartments That are GMT +3 and +7 are in Russia  and the +1 is in Spain.  The Premium Apartments are mixed in different areas but you can tell by the time on the screen which area they should be from.

Yes, Voyeur tube .org is good for viewing RLC Videos.