Leora & Malia - Home Activities #11

Nicholas

Being in lockdown and the middle of winter here. Having no Leora to watch is a pain in the ass. Looking like a Netflix and YouTube night. Might have a few whiskeys. 

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Being in lockdown and the middle of winter here. Having no Leora to watch is a pain in the ass. Looking like a Netflix and YouTube night. Might have a few whiskeys. 

It's 6:12pm on Friday here

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Just put replay on or an old video mate, you won't notice the difference 😁

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Just put replay on or an old video mate, you won't notice the difference 😁

If your looking for a good Australian series try "Jack Irish". I would think Leora would like it too as she loved Prisoner the Aussie series.

• Like 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If your looking for a good Australian series try "Jack Irish". I would think Leora would like it too as she loved Prisoner the Aussie series.

WWW.IMDB.COM

Jack Irish: Created by Andrew Anastasios, Matt Cameron, Andrew Knight, Elise McCredie. With Guy Pearce, Aaron Pedersen, Roy Billing, Damien Garvey. Jack is engaged to...

28 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She left the iron switched on all night...She has her head up her arse sometimes ! 😁

That's certainly not a good thing to do. It's somewhat surprising that she didn't get herself an iron with an auto shut-off feature after she moved there. I'm pretty certain she didn't bring her other iron all the way there from the previous residence.

• Like 2