Leora & Malia - Home Activities #11

Nicholas

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

When someone starts with "I'm not going to apologise", then it's not going to be a positive review is it!

We will never apologize for our feelings. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

We will never apologize for our feelings. 

I used to watch this a bit years ago when Channel 4 showed it then, that's how i know names like Geelong etc. Over here, we know it as Aussie Rules. Do you just call it Football?

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I used to watch this a bit years ago when Channel 4 showed it then, that's how i know names like Geelong etc. Over here, we know it as Aussie Rules. Do you just call it Football?

We call if football as it's the oldest football game. But for overseas we call it Aussie Rules for marketing reasons.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've been getting those too. I'm wondering why as I don't have an issue with either one of them.

Hence the name Dumb and Dumber !😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Not wrong my football club is stuffed.

If you have some free time while Leora is away watch the video and you'll see how unhappy we are.

Carlton were at one time a great team in my opinion, but like most sports and life in general you're up one moment and struggling the next...It will all change again one day mate. For example in the English Premier League Manchester United waited 26 years to be champions again and then went on for ten years winning everything in sight, now it's Manchester City's time...It all goes full circle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Carlton were at one time a great team in my opinion, but like most sports and life in general you're up one moment and struggling the next...It will all change again one day mate. For example in the English Premier League Manchester United waited 26 years to be champions again and then went on for ten years winning everything in sight, now it's Manchester City's time...It all goes full circle.

Thanks I think your right, it's bloody hard to watch the club at the moment. But Leora could help by putting on a good show for us.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Awww heck folks, look on the bright side, after the girls enjoy their times of doing the tango while they're away, they will return at some point, and some of the same things will more than likely be occasionally occurring there once again for a few days. At least then perhaps the apartment may seem somewhat more interesting than when there is no one there. 😄

She left the iron switched on all night...She has her head up her arse sometimes ! 😁

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Thanks I think your right, it's bloody hard to watch the club at the moment. But Leora could help by putting on a good show for us.

She could do a lot of things mate, it's whether she has the interest or inclination to do so.

• Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She left the iron switched on all night...She has her head up her arse sometimes ! 😁

I saw that flashing in the evening, didn't know if it was just a standby light or not. Head In The Clouds again! No coincidence!

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Luckily no fire happened

• Like 2