Leora & Malia - Home Activities #11

Nicholas

12 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Personally, it doesn't matter to me that there are times when either of them are away from that apartment. No one in life who is able to be active and move around, ever stays home all the time because of other matters of importance to them. From my perspective, it would be nicer to notice that if a decision is made for them to do something together interactively with one another, that there were more gestures of affection that led to some foreplay before certain occasions occur. For anyone to all of a sudden retrieve some sort of lube and then to get straight into some sensual stimulation of themself or someone else, projects appearances of being more contrived than not. I have rather liked thinking it has been being not so with either of them, but some of the ways certain situations and occasions have been occurring, encourages thoughts of doubt.

It's all smoke and mirrors Nich,  Generate an audience for as much money for as little effort as possible. Give them hope but remember what the great showman P T Barnum advocated " Leave 'em wanting more "

Leora is one hard nosed smart business woman, and the thing to remember about her is it's " strictly business "

She will keep taking and spending all the time people are paying......no problem!! 

I admire her style to an extent, but it's getting rather predictable, rather like knowing how a book finishes before you have completed the first chapter.

We can't blame her or RLC, we can only blame the bloody fools who keep on paying membership and subsidising her comfortable lifestyle in Prague and Pauls business in Krasnoyarsk...Us! You and I....We have the choice, no one forces us.

But we are still entitled to complain if we are dissatisfied, that's our right if we choose to use it.

Whether she listens or not I personally am disinterested. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's all smoke and mirrors Nich,  Generate an audience for as much money for as little effort as possible. Give them hope but remember what the great showman P T Barnum advocated " Leave 'em wanting more "

Leora is one hard nosed smart business woman, and the thing to remember about her is it's " strictly business "

She will keep taking and spending all the time people are paying......no problem!! 

I admire her style to an extent, but it's getting rather predictable, rather like knowing how a book finishes before you have completed the first chapter.

We can't blame her or RLC, we can only blame the bloody fools who keep on paying membership and subsidising her comfortable lifestyle in Prague and Pauls business in Krasnoyarsk...Us! You and I....We have the choice, no one forces us.

But we are still entitled to complain if we are unsatisfied, that's our right if we choose to use it.

A very similar perspective to one that I have developed over time as well mate.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

But we are still entitled to complain if we are unsatisfied, that's our right if we choose to use it.

You need to post more often good friend … 😇

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's all smoke and mirrors

Nah, that's from the Shisha and her wardrobe doors.

Sorry, best i could do.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

Don't give up your day job SG 😁

I wish i could pal!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I understand mate, must be difficult.

Put it this way, it ain't getting any better.