Leora & Malia - Home Activities #11

Nicholas

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora don't forget to call Paul to let him know all about spending the night with loverboy.

HaHa ! She won't will she, personally I don't care if she was gang banged by a tribe of Amazonian Pygmies with 10 inch cocks, its her business outside the confines of the apartment. 

I would just like to see her now and again give something substantial back to her " fans " within that apartment.

But I won't hold my breath, as there is more chance of her inviting those Pygmies home for dinner than her having a touch of conscience. 😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Please explain why you think being doubly happy is being a coward. Just interested on why you think that. Why can't you have more than one lover in your life?

Perché Leora mi sembra tutto tranne che una tipa da relazioni poligame. E dubito FORTEMENTE che Paul sia dello stesso pensiero. 

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

HaHa ! She won't will she, personally I don't care if she was gang banged by a tribe of Amazonian Pygmies with 10 inch cocks, its her business outside the confines of the apartment. 

I would just like to see her now and again give something substantial back to her " fans " within that apartment.

But I won't hold my breath, as there is more chance of her inviting those Pygmies home for dinner than her having a touch of conscience. 😁

Thanks mate you made me laugh with the Pygmies with 10 inch cocks

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Mmmmh

Let's say if I had a friend or a friend who needs to be taken to the hospital urgently enough I would not come back to change. Or at least I would put on something quick and comfortable. 

But we're talking about Leora so anything can be ... 

The friend phoned while she was home changing.

• Sad 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

Perché Leora mi sembra tutto tranne che una tipa da relazioni poligame. E dubito FORTEMENTE che Paul sia dello stesso pensiero. 

I have read in the past the Paul is doing ok with lady friends back home. If true he shouldn't give a shit.

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Self obsessed people only see what they want to see.

If you allow for the fact that there could be a few genuine Leora " haters " who could possibly be classed as "trolls" on the forum, then allow for the avid " sycophant " fans who actually do believe that the sun shines out of her arse then one group would cancel out the other.

The group of people she should be taking notice of are those who are neither of the above, but people with honest opinions whether positive or negative. It's not about the number of posts, it's about the number of people who do post an opinion. There could be 100 positive posts posted by 5 people, but there could be 50 negative posts posted by 10 people, a sensible person would be wise to take notice of the opinions of the latter.

" Trolls" is an easy label to stick on someone, usually by people who have a different opinion, so in some cases the accusation can be discounted, although not always.

If as has been mentioned many times within the forum over the years that the forum membership only represents approximately 10% of the true " Leora " followers, then whatever the degree of potential discontent or contentment regarding how the apartment is run or their individual satisfaction levels should be multiplied by ten.

It's the middle of the road people she should be taking notice of, not either of the two extremes....She may or may not be surprised.

Just a thought !!

Some good points. It has been mentioned on a number of occasions in the past, that if there were ever enough of subscribers that would refrain from immediately starting to live stream some of the cams there as soon as it is noticed that either of the two or both of them have returned after being away for awhile, and instead wait and see what may occur there by way of the thumbs, and if nothing of any significant interest more than the usual normal everyday occurrences there doesn't occur within a reasonable amount of time afterwards, the amount of cam time accumulated while being at one of the higher thumbs which means one of the more popular cams at that time would start being less.

If that were to start occurring anymore than it has occasionally, and it started making differences on any added compensation for being one of the residences with more time of more popular cams between compensation periods, I believe certain matters there would be given further consideration or thought to more often. But others are so worried that they might miss something so they do otherwise instead, when it doesn't take but a couple of seconds to start a live stream of any cam as soon as anything of any significant interest more than the usual same everyday occurrences is noticed by way of the thumbs. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I have read in the past the Paul is doing ok with lady friends back home. If true he shouldn't give a shit.

Non so se sia vero visto che Paul non lo si vede da quasi 2 anni. Quindi può essere che sia così come no. 

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Non so se sia vero visto che Paul non lo si vede da quasi 2 anni. Quindi può essere che sia così come no. 

I think if memory is correct someone translated Leora phone call.