Leora & Malia - Home Activities #11

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Don't worry she reads all the comments posted about her, whether she takes much notice of them's debatable

If she did take notice, there could be 200 posts - 198 positive, and 2 negative.

I bet, knowing her, which couple she'd take notice of.

Malia sera de retour ce soir et Léora sortira je m’avance peut être trop tôt elle à peut être passé un nouveau accord avec loverboy je te vois juste qu’a minuit mais je rentre coucher à l’appartement une solution comme une autre

Personally, it doesn't matter to me that there are times when either of them are away from that apartment. No one in life who is able to be active and move around, ever stays home all the time because of other matters of importance in their lives. From my perspective, it would be nicer to notice that if a decision is made for them to do something together interactively with one another, that there were more gestures of affection that led to some foreplay before certain occasions occur. For anyone to all of a sudden retrieve some sort of lube and then to get straight into some sensual stimulation of themself or someone else, projects appearances of being more contrived than not. I have rather liked thinking it has been being not so with either of them, but some of the ways certain situations and occasions have been occurring, encourages thoughts of doubt.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She's quite happy about something. 🤔

Having a little laugh there Leora? 

Elementary My Dear!!

😉 🕵️‍♂️

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Expect the apartment to be empty until at least tomorrow.

She may be ready to go just at, oh let me think.....7 o'clock??

As ever?.....