Leora & Malia - Home Activities #11

Nicholas

il y a 7 minutes, Newark52 a dit :

On dirait que les copains ont de la chance, nous ne sommes pas dignes car nous ne contribuons qu’à son style de vie

je pense que la production doit remettre de l’ordre dans l’appartement avec léora et Malia sa vie maintenant se passe beaucoup à l’extérieur

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, patou said:

je pense que la production doit remettre de l’ordre dans l’appartement avec léora et Malia sa vie maintenant se passe beaucoup à l’extérieur

Non hanno il potere di obbligare nessuno a stare in casa. Che piaccia o no è così. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

It looks like boyfriends lucky night, we're not worthy as we only contribute to her lifestyle

We are peasants , it is normal 😂🤣

• Upvote 2

il y a 4 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Non hanno il potere di obbligare nessuno a stare in casa. Che piaccia o no è così. 

c'est comme une entreprise vous touché un salaire pour un travaille fournie et ce nais pas le cas peut etre quelle va resté la elle est sur le balcon avec son téléphone voyont par la suite je me trompe peut être

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

It looks like boyfriends lucky night, we're not worthy as we only contribute to her lifestyle

Being honest Newark, i'm very glad i don't see the man responsible for so much of her behavioral change. I wouldn't be very welcoming to the gullible Dickhead who has made her act strange, scream and cry so much, to the point of a phone smashing breakdown on camera only to then flip in an instant and become a lovesick adolescent mush over every dumb text message he sends as fast he can.

Personally, the less seen of him, the better. He can move to Neptune for me. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Tanto lo sospettavo che sarebbe uscita per tutto il giorno. Già che aveva cambiato le coperte al letto ci doveva far capire che significava che in casa non ci sarebbe rimasta oggi.

As we said yesterday , it was very strange to see them the whole day inside the house .. everything is well planned and executed with 100% accuracy , let’s see of course because who knows what can happen outside the apartment 😁

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Back out to the balcony.

it is clear that Leora knows that that camera has lower audio and video quality and she does it on purpose to go there.

Of course she does! Maybe the balcony can now be known in future as 'The Outside Toilet' as a result.

It is shit after all.

🙂