US General Domestic Politics #22 Begins 06/24/21.

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

he has become a symbol. had the problems of police killing unarmed blacks been addressed sooner not only wouldn't he have been the symbol but he might not have been killed at all. regardless defacing his likeness should not have happened.  

Black people killing other unarmed Black people everyday in our cities is much more common than police officers killing unarmed Black people, so why no monuments to those Black victims?

7 hours ago, O_U812 said:

OKKK Jane.

At least I have real life experiences to talk about. All you have are the liberal progressive ideas that have been poured into your otherwise empty skull. O_U812, the little boy who has been no where and never accomplished anything in his life but believes he knows everything.

Sexist much?  Scared of woman?  Just an asshole?  

So says the snowflake O_U812  who on a regular basis in this thread calls women "bitches" and "cunts". Again proving how much of a phony and hypocrite he is.

Quora?  Hard pass.  Stop acting like we're stupid.  Your ignorance penetrates and damages reality.  I hate sharing my country with fuck-ups like you and the rest of your brood.

So why don't you do the country a favor and leave, little snowflake parasite who lives off the labor of other hard working Americans?